This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lisa Lampanelli (Giraffez)

Topic » Lisa Lampanelli (Giraffez)

2523 days 2 hours ago
Brogs17
2522 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
Sup fuckers the queen of mean is back and ready to finally fucking win
2520 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
I love that we are still safe until dpov I can't believe though that that stone nomminated a fellow stone team member
2515 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
So double eviction just happened and so far I feel like we are in a good place as a team and so far I feel we are going to be sticking together till all the noobs are gone hopefully I'm not wrong because I'm sure as hell not to be the first diamond to go home
2515 days 2 hours ago
Giraffez
So now my final four from the last time I played is back *blinks* We'll see how that goes hopefully better then last time
2510 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
Lisa: SO a stone finally won hoh I'm a little scared honestly I have yet to talk to any of the stones so I don't know how they will nomminate people I'm just hoping it's not me right now because I don't want to go home yet I can't go home yet I'm here to finally fucking win this is my fucking fifth time playing it's time a comedian finally fucking won this show
2504 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Lisa: Survived the first stone being hoh became the second hoh during a double evicition got a big threat out no thanks to an idiot and then another stone became hoh Like what the fuck

open group

Celebrity Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!