This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lucas Till (Neme91)

Topic » Lucas Till (Neme91)

2523 days 16 hours ago
Brogs17
2523 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
Kinda cray being back after being on last season and coming up so close yet so far. Hopefully this season is redemption.
2522 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
So JB wins the DPOV and honestly every single diamond should be shitting their parents cause he could easily nominate one of us. Yet he decides to nominate Ed from his own team. Kinda surprising but I respect it. Just because you have the power to nominate someone from the other team shouldn't mean take the opportunity to do so.
2521 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
Winning the HoH was like what?!?!?!!? I kinda floated in my season but I floated in a strategical way that would've made me a perfect winner. So when I heard my return was in the works I was so happy to jump on board and now I'm HoH!!!! Like what is life right now?
2520 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
I shockingly won the HoH and made my decisions just on instinct. When the DPOV came along it seemed like an easy comp that anyone could win. Then I realize everyone was taking their slow time and that i just seemed like i was fast. So i decided to just let others try and catch up not cause i didn't want to look like a comp threat but cause like I want to have a fun fair competition not just win all 3 to 0. So I decided to not do the next rounds but then the same thing happened with Demi she started scoring and literally was the only one until like 50 seconds later someone else posts. So I knew either she'd win or I'd win.

That's when it dawned on me I didn't talk to Demi yet and I know she's a wonderful person but I don't know how she felt about my nominations or me for a matter. So it was better I had the DPOV in my position because it is scary knowing you can be HoH but also replacement by the hand of the DPOV holder. Now I'm not saying i don't trust Demi but I think if Demi was in my position too she'd rather have the veto than hoping someone else doesn't backstab her and put her up.
2514 days 13 hours ago
Neme91
No offense to Vanessa or Victoria or whatever her name is but she sleeps most of the days in the house. Will is a diamond and I'm not ready to loose the majority us diamonds almost have.
2505 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
Tonight a move will go down that nobody see's coming. brogs will get replaced
2503 days 3 hours ago
Neme91
Due to Lindsay winning HoH that I came so close to winning but not making nominations her nominations had to be randomfied and I had to be one of the two poor suckers to get the bad end of the stick with the draw. I was nominated beside Lisa. I ended up winning the veto which was nothing but a shock. I'm not this competition person like I suck at comps but winning the veto just felt like luck to me amazing good luck. I used the veto on myself obviously and I mean that's where you think hey why not just nominate someone from the other side now. But I saw no reasons and nominating someone from the other side when Lisa being on the block was a good thing. I have no relationship with Lisa so I personally feel like she needed to go and that the diamonds would be stronger with her gone. So putting up Demi would possibly make that possible. I didn't justify this move to anyone and it's up to them tbqh if they want to save Lisa or not but i just think Lisa proved last week that she's floating but can still win comps and that's scary.
2500 days 9 hours ago
Neme91
Will is back in the game and yeah thats like oh is there a feud between him and Lucas and to be quite honest there isn't. I got nothing wrong with Will but it was just apparent that Will was making more ties with the stones then he was with the diamonds. From intel I gathered he barely spent time talking to any diamonds but there was tons of conversations with him and Stones. Will coming back this week and winning the veto just to save Ed also kinda proves my point. i don't think Ed was going anyway had he remained on the block or at least i wouldn't have evicted Ed. But Will feeling the need to have to remove him makes me cautious but I got no hate for him. I'm not even coming for him. He'll come for me cause I mean it's the most logical thing to do on his behalf but like Will isn't a worry for me. I don't care what he does while he remains in this game cause it won't affect me unless it's directed at me.
2494 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
Shady shady people in this house Big Brother. Shady shady people
2494 days 17 hours ago
Neme91
Fu-king liars in this game truly pisses me off. But oh well i like Josh he's a good chap but I just can't take the bold lies to my face.
2494 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
I am flabbergasted by the events of tonight. I had an alliance with Josh this entire season and I NEVER done a single thing to put any target on his back or ruin his game. He wins HoH and nominates me tho. Now I would respect that if he said you're a big threat and i have to betray you but no he wanted to be high and mighty and say i was being shady. No baby boo no the fudge I wasn't. Will threw the diamonds under the bus and I got proof of it and I used that proof to take him out. Demi was a pawn to get out Lisa and Demi knew this and knew i was working day and night to make sure that people were evicting lisa. So josh wanting to say I'm being shady and that i was gonna turn on him is just such a far reach. SUCH A FAR REACH. Cause no the fudge I was not. And now I am.

Josh you made an enemy out of an ally and now you done.
2493 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
I am more than happy will won HoH. He deserves it after all the drama that happened. Just I hope for his nomination speech he puts respect on my name as a great player and not a snake just cause I didn't trust him. Now I'll admit yeah when I found out the bullshît will said to the stones I knew he was doing it to stay safe oh for sure. But he didn't have trust in us diamonds who told him he was safe regardless. I lost trust for will and I legit was not the only one. I get it it's a game and when someone else is blamed other people just let that person be blamed but I'll let it known America, Lucas will not do anything without the approvement of 1-2 people. So when I backdoored will that was cause I just cause I lost trust in him and neede him to go. If that makes me a snake in his eyes fine but for josh he had no right to call me a snake when he knew what I was doing. Claims he felt he couldn't speak up yet he's the one who formed the 5 person alliance ofc he could speak up.

open group

Celebrity Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!