This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

James Hinchcliffe (Gamerden13)

Topic » James Hinchcliffe (Gamerden13)

2508 days 5 hours ago
Brogs17
2508 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: So Lindsay... Kinda lead us to getting completely wrecked during the HOH challenge... Which is no offence to her because she did the best she could... But I think it's what she named the blog that really hurt us... It seemed very egotistical... And I do think she's gonna be a bad influence on the rest of the stones.
2507 days 9 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: and silly me! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm James Hinchcliffe, racer in the Verizon Indycar Series and runner up in Dancing With The Stars Season 23!

Here's to hoping I have a successful season if big brother!
2496 days 8 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Well being nominated sucks, and it does seem like I'm going home. Hopefully the planets align and I'll stay in the competition.
2476 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Holy crap! What a night! First Lucas got sent home in the vote then it was announced that it was a triple elimination! Lindsay got sent home on that, and me and Wiz voted for Ross and he got pretty testy with me. Thankfully Wiz one Hoh and the POV was used on Adam and Ross was put up against Josh and Ross got sent home...

And in other news... I'm in the final 6! XD
I never thought I'd make it this far but now I have and the final is drawing ever closer! But who knows what trials and tribulation Big Brother will give us next...
2475 days 8 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: So tonight should be interesting... Here's to hoping things go my way tonight
2474 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Well well well... Looks like the mayor of Hinchtown is close to being the CBB winner! This is getting so exciting but also extremely nerve-wracking as we get closer and closer to the finale.
2474 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Also, I finally won an HOH! XD
Sure I didn't do jack s### to get it but at least it can go onto my resume!
2471 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Well things are now getting seriously intense. We're at the final 4 and sure I was put up, but I'm still here alive and kicking. Here's to hoping i get to the final l 3 and possibly, possibly, might even win this thing!

#Hinchtown

https://68.media.tumblr.com/3f39b52f618b2aa2057fd52870cf6ddf/tumblr_inline_onx222a1nl1qejlx4_500.gif
2470 days 6 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: I can't believe I'm in the final 3! ME! A vertual novice to big brother!!
Hopefull I'll win the final hoh and secure my spot!
2469 days 8 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Well here's to hoping that I win the public votes...
Hopefully you guys have my back and I'd be very grateful of you did.
2469 days 6 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: YES! I won part one! Thanks guys for having my back there, I owe you guys a lot! All I have to do is win part 3 and i'm heading to the final 2! But who do I take woth me if that's the case? Will or Wiz?
2467 days 6 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: So I lost the part 3 of the hoh. But still every cloud has a silver lining since Will kindly decided to bring me into the final 2! I can't believe I'm here!

If Will thinks I'm just gonna keel over and let him win, he's got another thing coming because I will work my absolute hardest to win!

Will, prepare for a challenge!!
2466 days 5 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Well guys, this is it. Either I go home with the title of the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 9, or I'm the runner up... Everything is now out of my hands and it all lies on the jury. I hope I managed to convince them that my game was better than Will's

open group

Celebrity Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!