This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Final HoH/Eviction

Topic » Season 5 Final HoH/Eviction

3175 days 4 hours ago
atti12
Gardenia, Aes and Suzy have made final 3. In a very fierce competition Gardenia won P1, followed by Aes winning P2 and eventually Gardenia winning P3.

Gardenia then chose to evict Suzy, who became the last member of the jury.

JURY MEMBERS! It is now time to cast your vote for either Gardenia or Aes to win BBBeans Season 5. BIG CLAP FOR OUR JURY MEMBERS:

Allie
Jade
Stary
Hob
Damo
Berno
Suzy

Please send me your votes!
3175 days 4 hours ago
atti12
AES SPEECH:
Well joining this game for like the 4th time without getting finals,
I've decided this is time to play the shit out of this game,
Right after the game started I made a f4 chat with Allie,Hob and Torsa,
Torsa winning the first HoH made us able to do the moves we wouldn't be able to do with a Croatian HoH.
Indeed with the time Stary was added to the chat and then after admir and bix and joe were out we basically had majority.
Though eventually Stary decided to evict Allie which literally destroyed all of our gameplay.
So I had to act quickly and I started forming an alliance with Suzy which was after Hob was evicted.
I made it to f5 unnominated without winning a single challenge by then,
my strategy was to keep off the radar and just at the end start to actually play seriously,
which actually worked very well for me.
First finals ever please vote for me gl torsa queen xo
3175 days 4 hours ago
hobnobgpro
rig
3175 days 4 hours ago
atti12
GARDENIA SPEECH:
I originally was NOT going to write a speech but in light of Shaked writing one, it'll give me more of a disadvantage than I already have if I don't write one.
I pretty much got a lot of blood on my hand, by getting out Admir, Joe, Berno, Suzy and I had help in getting a few others evicted. I made myself a walking target yet I only ended up being a post veto nom once. I was in a F4 chat with Allie, Hob, Shaked and myself and I managed to stay loyal the entire way through which can be seen by the fact that Shaked is sitting here with me in the F2. I stuck to my one and only alliance and did make a few small deals on the way here, but I really was #teamloyal in this game. I never thought I would make it to the end as everyone and their mother's wanted me out except for like, Shaked. I had to win PoV to save myself and win HoH to guarantee my safety and my alliance's safety. I hope you guys vote for me to win as I had to fight for my life to stay in the EuroBB house. xx Love you Shaked queen, good luck xoxo
3175 days 4 hours ago
Gardenia
https://33.media.tumblr.com/5debe8c8a0da11272c7cd28891066bc5/tumblr_n9abhnrNVb1sq7sjjo6_250.gif
3175 days 4 hours ago
jadennator1
LMAO HA SUZY U SUCK

open group

Europeans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!