This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AND THE WINNER IS....

Topic » AND THE WINNER IS....

4133 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
By a vote of 5-3-1

The winner of Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game is

makingallfall2! Congratulations! You are OFFICIALLY the first winner of Tengaged OFFICIAL and won the 2 gift grand prize! Congrats to Austinstephens on second place with 3 votes! And James, great job making it all the way to the finals!

With that Tengaged OFFICIAL Season 1 Big Brother is OFFICIALLY over! Hope to see you all in future season!
4133 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
Thank you ALL for a great season!
4133 days 18 hours ago
jharrin7887
ALSO, I would appreciate some feedback on my hosting:) I know I haven't been that great, so which are some areas I could improve on? What were somethings you liked about me?
4133 days 18 hours ago
jimboslice
congrats!!
4133 days 17 hours ago
Austinstephens
Think I deserved to win but congrats makingfall I guess people didn't vote with who played the better game thanks jharrin I think u should do more live challenges besides that it was a good season
4133 days 10 hours ago
makingallfall2
Thank you Austin! Well played season i believe! Jharrin no problems with your hosting not one bit and being completely honest you seem fair and unbiased! Thank you Jharrin for allowing me to compete in your season! The only thing is i just kind of wished for myself that it was about 30 min earlier for pov's and HoH's than 7:00 p.m. est! Thanks again!!!!!!
4133 days 10 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
WHAT???? I guess this cast is retarded! We casted our votes for Austin to win :)
4133 days 8 hours ago
ItsSebastiann
I voted for Making! :) congratulations!
4133 days 6 hours ago
Austinstephens
Yea I feel robbed to big brother
4132 days 6 hours ago
Chloeox
Congratulations Making!

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!