This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 60 Eviction Ceremony/PANDORAS BOX

Topic » Day 60 Eviction..

4159 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

kmaynor2 has been DISQUALIFIED due to being 3 days inactive!

With that, congrats to BBobsessor!

Now we have a special announcement! Pandora's Box is in play! The 1st person to open it, if anyone, will be the one and only opener! To open it, you just have to post in the forum that you are opening it. There are 5 possibilities!

1. Back to Two houses! You as the opener, will get immunity for the next three rounds and you will get to divide the houses. Each house will have 5 people, and we will bring back the house immunity challenges! We will go back to the merge once we reach 8 houseguests.

2. TRIPLE EVICTION: You will have IMMUNITY from this eviction, and you can save one person of your choice. 3 PUBLIC eviction polls will be made which will include 3 people each. These polls will be RANDOM.

3. Fast Pass: This fast pass can be used until the top 6. To use this fast pass, all you have to do is in the time between the eviction and the next hoh comp, you can say that you are using your fast pass, which will give you a free pass to the next week!

4. ALL THE POWER TICKET: With this ticket, you can hold all the control in an eviction. Until the top 5, you can use this ticket to nullify everyones vote to evict and you will have the sole power to evict one of the 2 (or even 3) nominees. Not only will this person be evicted, but they will not be apart of the jury, which will help you if you make it to the end, because they certainly won't be voting for you!

5. EVICTION: You WILL have the SOLE power to evict one houseguest of your choice!
4159 days 12 hours ago
BBobsessor
I want to open it! c:
4159 days 12 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am opening it!
4159 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
3 min agoDelete ReplyBBobsessor
I want to open it! c:

http://i48.tinypic.com/300458y.png

WITH THAT, THE CHOICE IS 2!

2. TRIPLE EVICTION: You will have IMMUNITY from this eviction, and you can save one person of your choice. 3 PUBLIC eviction polls will be made which will include 3 people each. These polls will be RANDOM.

Oh wow, BBobsessor CONGRATS ON WINNING IMMUNITY FOR THE WEEK! I did say you get to choose someone to save too, so please name one person you are sparing from this TRIPLE eviction!
4159 days 12 hours ago
BBobsessor
This is really a hard decision..

I choose NOT to save Austinbenevides..LOL

But I choose to save...
Austinstephens.
4159 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
congrats to austinstephens!

I will be randomizing the polls now!
4159 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
POLL FOR 11TH:
AustinBenevides
ItsSebastiann
Chloeox

POLL FOR 10TH:
Russell11
BigBrotherFan132
makingallfall2

POLL FOR 9TH:
BJugs19
splozojames50
Mickj

RANDOM.ORG FOR PROOF: http://i49.tinypic.com/11v711l.png
4159 days 11 hours ago
BBobsessor
Okay! Good luck everyone!
4159 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
ALL THE POLLS ARE UP, CLOSING AT 8 PM EST TONIGHT!
4159 days 11 hours ago
Chloeox
Good luck everyone #includingme hehe
4159 days 11 hours ago
ItsSebastiann
Goodluck everyone!

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!