This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3482 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in everyone.
Today's challenge is a variation on last challenge, but instead of negative balance flipping stuff goin on, we have a postivish candy giving challenge.

Today's challenge is called "Candy Basket" and here's how it works.
Each of you have been 20 pieces of candy. Everyone has a candy basket just waiting for candy.
You each may distribute your candy whatever way you see fit. You may even keep some for yourself.
The goal of this challenge is get your total candy allotment as close to 10 as possible.
If you go over 15, you are disqualified.
Whoever is closest to 15 candies at the end of the challenge, without going over, will win immunity. If everyone goes over, whoever is closest will win.
If there is a tie, whoever kept the least amount of their candy for themselves will win.

Everyone understand?

Submissions are due by 4 PM EST tomorrow! If I get them all early I'll read them early.
Good luck!
3481 days 3 hours ago
Lifer107
Alright let's get to the results.

Noah and Cameron did not submit, so they are disqualified.
3481 days 3 hours ago
Lifer107
Just realized I made a typo in the challenge description, but I hope everyone realized that you need to be as close to 15 as possible, not 10.

Maxwell ended the challenge with 27 candies---- OVER
Reggie ended the challenge with 20 candies---- OVER

Both Eric and Sammy ended the challenge with under 20 candies....
3481 days 3 hours ago
Lifer107
And immunity goes to....

ERIC with 13 candies!

Sammy came in second with 6 candies.

Congratulations Eric, you have won immunity and will be safe from the upcoming challenge.
Everyone else is vulnerable. Tribal will be posted shortly!
3481 days 2 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Yay ;)

open group

Merged Survivor 4: Rivals 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!