This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 2, Applications

Topic » ROUND 2, Applications

3190 days 15 hours ago
Olaf_
If you got a message, congratulations you reached round 2! Please fill out this application too help me figure out if your the next winner of Big Bother, Survival Of The Fittest. Please post this one in the fourm.

What's your strategy in this game?:

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything?

Rate your activity 1-10

Social, Strategic, or Competitor, rate them from 1-3( most important first, least last)

What is your timezone:?

Thank you for applying :) premier is TBD, you will get a message :)
3190 days 15 hours ago
Olaf_
Also there will be an activity check sometime this week, stay posted
3190 days 15 hours ago
johnny5599
What's your strategy in this game?: gonna lay low and get a lot of allies and use them one by one, till i win stuff and kick them out ;)

any twists tbh.. a saboteur twist would be cool

Rate your activity 1-10

Social, Strategic, or Competitor, rate them from 1-3( most important first, least last)
1 strategic
2. social
3. competitor

eastern
3190 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
What's your strategy in this game?: Win comps

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything? I am expecting to hate every twist like I always do but deal with it

Rate your activity 1-10 - 8

1. Competitor
2. Strategic
3. Social

What is your timezone:? Eastern
3190 days 15 hours ago
FrankieJGrande
What's your strategy in this game?: im going into the game ready for anything. I do whatever I have to too win. I WILL NOT be a floater whatsoever. I will use my very good social game to help get me too the end along with manipulating other people to do as I say!

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything? who knows lol, "expect the unexpected" im BEYOND ready for this game

Rate your activity 1-10: sadly.... 10

1 strategic
2. social
3. competitor

What is your timezone:? eastern time

Thank you for applying :) premier is TBD, you will get a message :)
3190 days 15 hours ago
TheIconicBlackout
What's your strategy in this game?: I'd say I have a strategy but I mean you never know until you start playing in which strategy you wanna use. My ideal one is to lay low, until its time to make some killer big moves. If you have to backstab do it, this is big brother you can't be nice to everyone. However, I wanna let people know I am honest even letting you know that we can work together, but if I have to or hear you're coming after me I am definitely coming after you. I am styling my game after the great Daniele Danato

A returning player or immunity maybe? But hey its big brother ANYTHING can happen

Rate your activity 1-10

1. Strategic
2. Social
3. Competitor

What is your timezone: Est.
3190 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
What's your strategy in this game?: My strategy will definitely be to lay low in the beginning and try to win comps but not too many at the beginning, and of course make alliances with people that I can trust!

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything?: Well tbh I am ready for any twist that's to come. If you're not ready for the unexpected in Big Brother than you're dumb, and if I have twist in mind that may be used is BoB.

Rate your activity 1-10: For sure a 10!

Social, Strategic, or Competitor, rate them from 1-3 ( most important first, least last)

1. Strategic
2. Social
3. Competitor

What is your timezone? EST
3190 days 14 hours ago
Jdoubledpartydarty
What's your strategy in this game?: My strategy in this game will be to be the friendly guy that everyone likes and is pals with. After I've established that, I'll let my strategic mindset takeover and do what is necessary to survive on a weekly bases.

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything? I really don't know what to expect, hopefully Pandoras Box because I love that twist. If your not ready for anything, than your not cut out for Big Brother.

Rate your activity 1-10: Probably a 9.

1. Social
2. strategic
3. competitor

PST
3190 days 13 hours ago
sneakercountry8
If you got a message, congratulations you reached round 2! Please fill out this application too help me figure out if your the next winner of Big Bother, Survival Of The Fittest. Please post this one in the fourm.

What's your strategy in this game?:

Rate your activity 1-10 I think an 8

1 Strategic
2. Social
3. Competitor

What is your timezone:? EST
3190 days 8 hours ago
Redthings556
What's your strategy in this game?: I am planning on laying low and hiding behind big targets.

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything? I do not expect twists, because I don't know what to expect, but yes I am ready.

Rate your activity 1-10: 7

1. strategic
2. social
3. competitor

What is your timezone:? eastern.
3190 days 6 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
What's your strategy in this game?: to form an alliance with several people and then we destroy this game.

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything? I am ready. I can see double evictions, ect.

Rate your activity 1-10 8

1 social
2. Strategic
3. Competitor

What is your timezone:? EST
3190 days 6 hours ago
wearegreatppl
I'm gonna fuck people's games over and make them make hard choices. If there is a big alliance it will be destroyed

The usual, double evictions, bring someone back, pandoras boxx. I hope there is some really crazy stuff because that is when I thrive. A really good idea would be to let a rabid honey badger in the house

Social
Strategic
Competitor

Newfoundland, yes I have my own timezone
3190 days 3 hours ago
Zazooski
What's your strategy in this game?:lay low at the start and when you hit jury then i am going to start plat=ying my hardest

im ready for anything!!!!

Rate your activity 1-10 8

1.social
2.strategic
3.competitor

this is hard cause you need thwem all

What is your timezone:?atlantic
3189 days 21 hours ago
Natepresnell
What's your strategy in this game?: You never know until you meet the players.. but definitely to make friends, try to lay low and when I can make moves

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything? anything seen in big brother, and of course

Rate your activity 1-10: 7-8

1. Strategic
2. Competitor
3. Social

What is your timezone:? GMT +1
3189 days 15 hours ago
jayhawk123
What's your strategy in this game?: I would love to make allies, and lay low. I doubt I'll be able to lay though, I have a habit of saying what is on my mind. Sorry, I don't want to give much details about what I'm going to do, because idk if people are gonna read this. Also, you will love me as a play, trust me ;)

What twists are you expecting, and are you ready for anything? I would like something ordinary, but most likely something that's been on big brother, please no BOB. Of course im ready for the twist, I will adapt to them as the game moves on.

Rate your activity 1-10: 8

1. Strategic
2. Social
3. Physical

What is your timezone:? CST

open group

BB's "Survival of the Fittest"

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!