This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Victor's Speech

Topic » Victor's Speech

3981 days 23 hours ago
Victor Must Make A Speech of why he thinks he should win
3981 days 21 hours ago
BigBrother06
It's been a long road, but now it will come to you guys, the jury to decided the fate of each contestant remaining, Rabbaj, Wolf, and myself, Victor. So here I am in the Final 3, wanting that fame, and I DESERVE it too! This is how I made it to the final 3.

I was put on the Taino tribe. We won challenges, and many of contestants were evacuated due to inactivity, which created merge! Rabbaj and I created a F-2 and we made it here. But, there were some things down the road. I made alliances and told people who to vote and why. Votes were not at all lopsided as it was old-Taino tribe vs. old-Arawak tribe. But then when Arawak started slimming down, the votes were more straight forward. I never got many votes; only 3, and 1 for 3 different tribals. That means I was NEVER endangered. I could've got people to vote either one of these F-3 contestants, but why would I backstab Rabbaj. And Rabbaj and I could've easily switched votes and gotten Wolf evicted, but we decided not to.

I deserve it the most, as I was a leader, and not a follower. I showed activity, and made the right alliances thus, making it this far. My strategy was obviously spot on, because I made it here, not being a wild card. Wolf was only active for 2 challenges! I was the main person in the spam challenges, as I only lost 1 of them, which was to rabbaj, by 1 vote. Rabbaj played
an exceptional game, but he played to much of a villian game, which caused him to almost to get out.

But anyways, it's all up to the jury, so I can't make you guys vote for me, but I do think it would show that at least you guys don't vote your pal, but who really deserves it! Good luck Wolf and Rabbaj, and also good luck to jury votes! Thanks to those who vote me, BigBrother06 (Victor)!
3981 days 21 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Gl man! And the weird thing too is that me and raj were planning to be the f2 too...that's weird
3981 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother06
Wow! Ehh, me and him are buddies! Adding u as friend! GOOD LUCK! : )
3981 days 10 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Yeah gl though!

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!