This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pepster's Speech

Topic » Pepster's Speech

3950 days 11 hours ago
Pepster Must Post His Speech Here
3950 days 11 hours ago
pepster101
Alright, im going to keep this short, i know you guys dont want to hear from me.  I will be the first to admit, i played this game a little too hard, and i hurt some people a lot. i said a lot of things i regret. But compared to my competition in the finals. Macken was my buddy, but i really did the thinking for both of us. I also won 4 immunities and one by default. Macken, not one. The one person who i think played the best game here, was voted out right before the finale, and that was the hardest decision to make, because he was a friend, but he would also swept the jury.i let myself down this game, i did things i should not have done, but in the end, i think i played better than Macken, and i hope you guys can over look the certain flaws in my game and realize that i probably played the better game. Give me a shot. Good luck Macken.
3950 days 11 hours ago
pepster101
I did the stuff that had to be done, Macken silently condoned the actions, but basically tried to make it seek like he hated every second of it, thats not the case
3950 days 11 hours ago
jbshafer
comment- you won your way to victory and would of ended up like me have you not dominated the challenges. The reason you dont get mt vote is because you swore to god to never vote against me and you broke that. thats personal and thats all I have to say,
3950 days 10 hours ago
pepster101
Alright, thanks
3950 days 10 hours ago
crazyguy711
you didn't follow our f3 deal and you were very uhonest with me.
3950 days 9 hours ago
pepster101
I can understand that
3950 days 9 hours ago
ferdinandz
Stabber..
3950 days 9 hours ago
pepster101

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!