This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules :)

Topic » Rules :)

4107 days ago
Serenagirl13
Well every group needs rules to settle everything together otherwise its just really crazy

1) Please be active!! I've found this is most groups biggest downfalls. Different groups come out and more and more people stop getting on. So if your not going to be active please don't fill out an application. People who miss 2 or more episodes and have not talked with me about it will be kicked out of the group.

2) Don't kill of characters without permission. If your a Shadow Hunter and your on a hunt to kill demons, yes you can kill demons but not actual real characters.Also don't kill demons every day, you need to be doing other things as well. If I see your going just crazy and killing random people, I'll delete the messages and take your out of the group.

3) Don't play god! I get seriously annoyed when people do this on other groups! If your a mundane, you can't just suddenly kill a demon with your bear hands. Also Shadow Hunters and Demons you can't just say *killed James* (random name, also considering you do have permission) You have to at least give them a chance to survive. No one is invincible either

4) Pleaseeeee put () for when your talking, not your character *actions* these for ^thoughts^ 

5) Your not allowed to play other characters without the players and my permission! People get annoyed when you do things they don't want their character doing. Also I understand if someone just randomly goes inactive but your just going to have to do something else because it's just to bizarre

6) If your character dies please don't be upset I'm not kicking you off the show, you can always play another character if you would like. Everyone has to die and I can tell you this show will probably have lots of deaths.

7) Please no kids as main characters! I find it gets annoyingggg! You can have a little brother say Hi or something. But you can't play a little kid as you a main character. I'm sorry but zachboy that means you (if you join)

8) If you have any ideas about character, don't be afraid to mail me your ideas. In fact I love it when people do that :)

9) HAVE FUN!!!!! Nothings better than a happy awesome rpg group :DDD

Make sure you write you've read the rules please :) thanks!
4106 days 18 hours ago
smarty0114
Read
4106 days 17 hours ago
Serenagirl13
Also! Due to the fact that I've only read the first book and I'm already in debt from buying books so I have to wait for it to come to me in the library -_- but anyway I don't know much about the ruins. So I'm going to ban them. I'm sorry if you were super excited but I really want to know more about them. They might come back in later but not now sorry

open group

The Mortal Instruments

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!