This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MALUS S4: Survivor Tortuga Applications

Topic » MALUS S4: Survivor Tortuga..

2719 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Fill out this application to be considered for MALUS Season 4. The season will start at some point later this week. Challenges will be live and non-live, with most live challenges starting at some time between 6pm EST and 9pm EST (varied times to accommodate a wider array of players). It is important the cast stays active to make this season as exciting as I hope it will be.

APPLICATION:

---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by:

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?:

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?:

Briefly summarize your group game history:

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?:

Why should you be cast for this game?:

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself:

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why

Honesty vs. Deceit-
Social vs. Strategic-
Loyalty vs. Manipulation-
Boldness vs. Quietness-
Big Picture vs. Little Picture-

THANKS FOR FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION!
2719 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Name you'd like to go by: 3 Time Winner

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: any twist mearl does bc it's probably crazy

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: fabio cause drugs

Briefly summarize your group game history: i won mearls 3 times

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: yes and always

Why should you be cast for this game?: so i can be a 4 time winner

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: i met survivor players with some weird guy and his girlfriend and johnny

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why

Honesty vs. Deceit- honesty gets you votes
Social vs. Strategic- social gets you friends
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- both are good
Boldness vs. Quietness- quietness keeps you not the target
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- big picture of course as thats how you win though its good to take it day by day
2719 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Robby

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: at this point it's more of a twist not to have them. But idols were a genius addition to survivor.

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: idk man lol uh maybe a mixture of fishbach and ozzy(or anyone good at challenges)

Briefly summarize your group game history: 8 wins and many losses

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: yes and I'm pretty flexible with times, but typically the later in the day the better

Why should you be cast for this game?: so that "3 time winner" doesn't become "4 time winner"

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I can speak Polish!...sort of

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- honesty
Social vs. Strategic- social
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- very situational. I used to rely a lot more on manipulation, but my game has been becoming increasingly loyal so I'll go with loyalty.
Boldness vs. Quietness- boldness. quietness keeps the target off you, but eventually you've gotta come out of the shadows and do something.
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- big picture I suppose
2719 days 1 hour ago
BestHeroD
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by:JT

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?:Redemption Island

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?:umm maybe a Russel Hantz but less dicky, i have no social game

Briefly summarize your group game history:1 win and a lot of close finishes near the top 5

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?:Yes im very active, usually anytime but i may host so it depends

Why should you be cast for this game?:Because i let you play in my game

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I play soccer

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit-Honesty
Social vs. Strategic-Strategic
Loyalty vs. Manipulation-Manipulation
Boldness vs. Quietness-Boldness
Big Picture vs. Little Picture-Little Picture

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!