This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6- Perryi

Topic » Tribal Council 6- Perryi

3142 days 12 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys. Scott, Stoner, Daniel and Harry behind each of you is a torch, please grab it and dip it into the flame. In this game fire represents life. Once your fire is out so are you.

Well what an abomination at the challenge today. You start off by trying to post the alphabet, consisting of 26 letters, in 60 seconds. Then you all just vanish out of nowhere. Had this been a magic challenge you guys would have won, but sadly it was not. Scott came in to revive the team but bid too low which put the final nail in your coffin. What happened?

Also, the first five people voted out were all a member of Perryi at one point and that will continue tonight.

Eli- 5 tribal councils and 5 of the original Perryi members had their torches snuffed. You are now the last remaining Perryi in the game, how does that make you feel? Why did you ditch the challenge?

Stoner- Why did you bid 60 seconds and where did you disappear to?

Daniel- Why did you ditch the challenge?

Scott- What are dynamics on this tribe? Have there been talks about hidden immunity idols?

Harry- Whats been your favorite challenge so far? I don't remember seeing you at one yet, so why should this tribe keep you around?

VOTES ARE DUE MONDAY AT 6PM EST
3142 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
*crickets chirping in the background*
3142 days 10 hours ago
DryIceBros
Get people to pretend to be them and answer the questions. :P
3142 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- Why did you ditch the challenge?

I was studying, my bad.

(We're really sad about our loss, we don't want to speak at this moment in time)
3142 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Daniel- Why did you decide to participate in the challenge if you had to go study?
3142 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott- What are dynamics on this tribe? Have there been talks about hidden immunity idols?

no to both of these questions
3142 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner- Why did you bid 60 seconds and where did you disappear to?

I thought i could do it in 60 seconds and i had a family gathering
3142 days 9 hours ago
hpopo101
"Whats been your favorite challenge so far? I don't remember seeing you at one yet, so why should this tribe keep you around?"

They should not keep me around. I thought I would have time to play another group game, but things got in the way. I will lay down my torch.
3142 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Harry, are you officially walking away?
3142 days 9 hours ago
hpopo101
Yes.
3142 days 8 hours ago
Mearl
Alright then, please bring me your torch.

*Snuffs torch and lays on ground*

Time for your to go.

Well 12 remain. Grab your torches and head back to camp

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!