This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #2! [SHOOT #1 - PANEL]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4179 days 8 hours ago
adam0503
For a first week, this has been really quite impressive! Some of you have really started this competition flying and I'm really happy to see some good, high fashion photos at such an early stage!

The critiquing will now begin, good luck!

Erin - This is hot and beautiful! But do I see a high fashion? The answer to that is no, no I don't Your eyes however are stunning and your body looks flawless so this is a good way to start the competition, well done!

Nikai - Like Erin's photo this week, I don't see the high fashion edge that I wanted. However I do see a gorgeous photo! Your eyes are connecting with me and I feel as if you've completely committed yourself to this photo.

Ray - Some of the other girls need to look at this photo and see the high fashion edge! This is an amazing photo and I can definitely see every aspect of the criteria I wanted. I'm impressed that just because it was a beach shoot, you didn't get into a bikini and you used your initiative. Congratulations on a great first week!

Brittney - Mmmmm...I find this quite average. It really doesn't stand out to me but I do love the way you've used to hair to create some angels in this photo. You've definitely understood the concept of body spacing but it doesn't make me say wow...

Ali - I really don't like this photo. It's trashy and I find it quite slutty and embarrassing. I could see this in an 18+ magazine to be honest! The only positive is that your face is fierce but from your neck down it's a disaster.

Rowena - This is absolutely stunning and effortless! Everything about this photo is perfection. I love your face, your body and the setting is beautiful, with the waves crashing in the back. You've captured the light here and many models find this extremely hard to do but you've done it easily. Brilliant first impression from you Rowena!

Brendina - This is also one of my favourite photos that I've seen today because you've absolutely understood the brief! You mad that garment look dreamy and I feel as if this photo shows so much potential. You'll definitely be making it through to Week #2, well done!

Mikai - This is easily the best facial shot I've seen today. You look absolutely beautiful but from the neck down, I find it extremely average and almost as if I could just see this on the beach. I do however love your face and I'm sure that'll carry you through for this week.

Jessica - Oh dear Jessica. High fashion doesn't mean picking up sand and letting it slip through your fingers! This photo is quite disappointing in fact and it's possibly the worst photo I have seen today. If you want to do well during this process, you need to start improving and pretty damn fast too!

Raina - Wow! This is stunning. I'm struggling to find something about this photo purely because it is so nice. The only slight thing is that I wish you were looking directly at the camera so there would be more connection made. But apart from that, this is a brilliant start to the competition.

Lena - Oh gosh. This is a really bad photo! You look so awkward in this photo and I have no idea why you would pick it. You look uncomfortable and I'm not sure if you're ready for this! This is the worst photo I've seen today and I'm really disappointed with you.
4179 days 2 hours ago
adam0503
Overall, it's been a successful first week for most of you. The call out will now begin and the order is from the best, to the worst. Good luck!

The winner of this photo and the winner model is...

-Ray. Congratulations on making such a brilliant first impression!

The follow models are all safe and this is the call out order...

-Rowena
-Raina
-Brendina
-Erin
-Nikai
-Mikai
-Brittney
-Ali
-Jessica (Rovelanne)
-Lena

However this week one of our models failed to post a photo and they're automatically eliminated from the competition. That person is...

-Jessica (Cherryplop11)
4179 days 2 hours ago
brenelle1120
lol cherryplop being a fail again XD
4179 days 2 hours ago
brenelle1120
ITS GOOD ONE OF THE JESSICAS GOT OUT EARLY CUZ THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CONFUSING AND 4TH! Okay thats good!
4179 days 1 hour ago
raygan94
yeaaaah! best photo! :) thank you very much :D <3

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!