This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [FINAL PANEL]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4207 days 9 hours ago
adam0503
I'm so proud of my final three! You've all come so far since shoot #1 and I think you've all proved just how much you deserve to be here in the three photos you have each posted! The final panel of Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1 will now begin, good luck to all three of you!

Deena [PHOTO #1] - Amazing. You have totally understood the brief and this photo is absolutely on point! I love the whole setup of it and I think this is near perfect for this shoot. I love how you've put a pin up girl twist on it and it definitely works! I find this photo quite cheeky and you've definitely captured the vintage era in this photo...it's wonderful and a brilliant homage to the vintage era, well done Deena!

Deena [PHOTO #2] - This photo is absolutely stunning. I love your face in this picture, it's so high fashion and on point! Your bone structure has really been shown off in this photo and it's just so beautiful. My only slight problem with this photo is that I wish you were looking directly down the camera as this photo would become so much more empowering and fierce. Apart from that, this is another great photo!

Deena [PHOTO #3] - You had an awful lot of photos to chose for this shoot, and this is definitely one of my favourites from you! Your favourite picture of mine was actually from the animal shoot, but I can totally see why you love this. I'm going to keep this brief and this photo has just reminded me why you're here today, congratulations Deena!

Erin [PHOTO #1] - Omg, this is amazing. This photo reminds me of the war or something because of the colours and the intensity. Your face in this picture actually tells me a story and I find it quite touching! You make the garment look absolutely beautiful and you totally control this photo. This is a great photo to produce at this stage and you've improved so much Erin, well done!

Erin [PHOTO #2] - This photo is quite fierce, but I do find it slightly dull and plain! There is no real WOW factor to this that I wanted. I'm not denying that it's a lovely picture, but it's just that. The expression on your face looks a bit dead and this photo doesn't really interest me. I do like this photo, but that is all. This photo has just damaged your chances Erin!

Erin [PHOTO #3] - I completely understand why you chose this photo, it's absolutely beautiful and you won best picture with this photo! It honestly is one of my favourite pictures of the whole season and this was your definite high point. I absolutely adore this and it just reminds me why you've made the final three. Congratulations Erin, you've come a long way through this competition.

Venus [PHOTO #1] - This photo is completely enchanting and I honestly love everything about it. Your eyes are actually stunning! They're so far apart and I just love this photo so much. I know I keep repeating myself, but it's actually beautiful. You've definitely captured the vintage era in this photo and your lips are the vocal point for me. I simply adore this photo Venus and it's actually possibly the photo of the season!

Venus [PHOTO #2] - Another amazing photo! I find it extremely similar to your first photo from this week, which is slightly disappointing as I would have liked to have seen some variety. However, I can't deny that I love this photo! I think the gap between your teeth is possibly the highlight of this photo and it really reminds me of Lara Stone! I really love this photo Venus, and it's a brilliant photo to show me at this point in the competition.

Venus [PHOTO #3] - This most definitely wasn't my favourite photo of yours, but like I said in the brief, it's totally up to you! In fact this photo shows me why you're here in the final three, as it shows that even though you started the competition off strong, you've even managed to improve from that. Well done Venus and you totally deserve to be here!
4207 days 8 hours ago
adam0503
With the final panel concluded, it is now time to reveal the final result...

There is just one more thing I would like to say. Eight weeks have passed, nine models have been sent packing and a total of over 80 photos produced but now it has all come down to this. The final three...

I can now reveal that the model finishing in 3RD place is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Erin! Congratulations Erin for making it this far but your second photo for this week, was just too poor and didn't match the other models! Nonetheless you've had an incredible journey and you should be extremely proud of what you've achieved since the beginning.

You won more than one best photo and you should reflect back on your journey and remember just how far you have come!
4207 days 8 hours ago
adam0503
It has all come down to this. Deena and Venus. You've both been the front runners from the very beginning and you hit the ground running. You've both won numerous photo shoots, but both had some down weeks. I'm so proud of you two and you've both delivered in this final week! But it has now come for time to reveal the winner.

Just a reminder that the winner will be gifted at some point, the chance to become a judge and also automatic enrollment into Adam's Next Top Model - [ALL STARS]...

I can now reveal that the winner of Adam's Next Top Model - [CYCLE #1] is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Deena!!! Congratulations Deena you are the WINNER of Adam's Next Top Model - [Cycle #1]! From the beginning you've been amazing and only had minor blips. You pulled everything together and you've done enough to be crowned the winner!

But I can't forget Venus! It's been a rocky journey for you Venus and your high points have been the best out of everyone, but your low points have let you down! Nonetheless, you've given it everything you could this Cycle, but Deena just had the edge. You've been an excellent model but two of your photos were just too similar for me!

Congratulations to Deena! You have now been crowned the winner of Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1!

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in my first Cycle. I think it's been a huge success and I hope you all agree!

Goodbye for now!

Cycle #2 is on its way...
4207 days 8 hours ago
Mkhan
gratz

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!