This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [SHOOT #8 - PANEL]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4208 days 6 hours ago
adam0503
Considering this is the week before the final, I'm actually not that impressed by some of these photos. However some of them are amazing, but some of them are extremely average and I'm quite disappointed. The judging will now begin and by the end of it, my final 3 will be decided...

Deena: Your face in this is absolutely stunning and it's so mystical and your eyes are just mesmerizing. However, I do have a huge problem with your body in this photo. I lose your neck and it makes your head look conjoined to your shoulder and it's just odd. I also think your body looks extremely lacking and almost too skinny. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is definitely something wrong with your body in this photo. This has not been one of your better photos Deena.

Deena [PHOTO #2] - Wow Deena, this week is just getting worse and worse. This photo is boring, lackluster and quite simply dull. To be perfectly honest, you look extremely bored and uninterested in this photo and it makes me feel quite annoyed how you've fallen so near to the end. I think the actual garment is amazing and it looks amazing. But does it look amazing on you? No. The outfit wears you, and outshines you to be honest.

Mikai - In the brief, I said I wanted everything to be stripped back with an essence of simplicity. Does this photo show that? No. This photo is overdone and there is too much focus on the setting and props. Your face on its own is fierce and controlling which I totally love. But apart from that, I don't like much about this photo. Your body is awkward and it's just generally a total let down at such a late stage in the competition.

Mikai [PHOTO 2] - Oh my gosh Mikai! I can't believe you have shown my this photo in week 8. This is GHASTLY! I want this photo to revolve around the fashion and culture when you're not even wearing anything other than tribal body paint! This photo is just horrible. Your eyes look crossed, you look as if you're about to fall asleep and your body is floppy and not powerful. Wow Mikai, this is a huge upset.

Venus - Finally! A photo that has impressed me this week. This is the sort of photo I would expect to see as this stage of the competition. I love the twist and the creative direction you've taken with this shot. There is something quite haunting about it, but it totally works. Your body looks long and glamorous, whereas your face is edgy and dynamic. This is a really great photo and the best I have seen so far this week. You've definitely redeemed yourself from these part couple of weeks!

Venus [PHOTO #2] - Simple, classy and edgy. Love this photo and it definitely fits the criteria. Like your first photo, I also see a dark/twisted sense to this which compliments the royal and innocent grace. I think your outfit definitely resembles a modern interpretation of Victorian fashion. My only tiny little problem with this photo is your eyes, purely for the fact I can hardly see them! If I could, this photo would hit its full potential. Nevertheless, well done Venus!

Erin - This photo is strong, dynamic and edgy. However, I have one huge problem with this photo and it's that awful sombrero that it hanging from your neck. In all honesty, it completely ruins the photo for me. In terms of how your body look, this is the best photo I have seen this week. Your body is in perfect proportion and you're not trying to create awkward, edgy shapes that don't work. Your face is incredible. It's strong, fierce and high fashion. I love how you've understood the brief and stripped everything right back like the setup. But I can't stop looking at that awful hat! Nevertheless, this photo is stunning.

Erin [PHOTO #2] - Most definitely not your best photo, but not your worst either. You look very short and your face looks quite alien like, which isn't suitable for this shoot. I'm really struggling to find something to say about this photo, it's just very lackluster and I'm not interested in it at all. I'm struggling t
4208 days 6 hours ago
adam0503
Considering this is semi final week and only one of you have been able to deliver two amazing photos, I'm quite disappointed to say the least. However, the call out will now begin, good luck!

The model who has impressed me the most this week and is progressing to the final is...

-Venus! Congratulations, you've definitely earned this and you've come back into this competition at the perfect time.

The second model safe and going through to next week's final is...

-Erin! Well done Erin! It's been a fairly good week for you, but I need to see even more in the final!

This means the models who are facing elimination this week are...

-Mikai

&

-Deena
4208 days 6 hours ago
adam0503
Deena - Through this competition you have been the high flyer and there has been no stopping you. You've delivered amazing photos basically every week, apart from now. I'm not surer what has happened this week but you've taken a huge dip in your performance and it's very disappointing to see at this stage of the competition.

Mikai - You've been up and down all through this competition. There have been times when you've won best picture and times when you've hit rock bottom and face elimination. I don't know what to expect from you. Sometimes it's amazing, sometimes it's awful. I really have doubted you at times through this competition and I am now wondering if it's the right time for you to leave?

I can now revel the model who is finishing in 4TH place and therefore not reaching the final week is...

-Mikai!

Sorry Mikai, but I feel as if Deena as a lot more edge to her and she's the stronger model between you. Congratulations Mikai for making it this far, but it's now the end of your journey and it's time to leave the competition...

Congratulations to Venus, Erin and Deena who are my final three!

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!