This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [SHOOT #7 - PANEL]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4211 days 11 hours ago
adam0503
Congratulations to my final five on making it this far! You've all come such a long way, but sadly only four of you can go through to the semifinal. Panel will now begin! Good luck to all of you...

Brendina - When I click on your links they take me straight to google pages with thousands of photos. I sent you three messages about this, warning you that it's not acceptable and I will have nothing to critique. You had the full 24 hours to post your pictures, and you have failed to do so. This is really disappointing for you to have done this at such a stage in the competition. I really don't know what to say. Its just simply not good enough and I am very angry.

Deena - Your first photo for this shoot was atrocious, but this Deena, is a huge improvement! I think this photo is absolutely stunning and you have definitely listened to the critique I gave you first time round. Your face is direct and powerful which links to your posture and the way you're wearing that garment. This photo is absolutely beautiful and I have left else to say, congratulations!

Deena [PHOTO #2] - I am in love with this. This photo that you have produced is possibly my favourite photo of the whole competition! You have definitely understood the criteria and in this photo, you remind me of a bug which I absolutely love considering I wanted a wacky photo! Everything about this is just stunning, just like your first photo and I think it's safe to say you're a strong contender!

Mikai - Mmm. This photo reminds me more of a horror film and I have kind of lost the fashion element that I wanted from this. This is a definite improvement from your first attempt, but it's still not quite there. I do however think your body looks stunning, but your face and the whole setup just doesn't work for me.

Mikai [PHOTO #2] - WOW! This photo is amazing. It's definitely one of my favourites from the whole competition. Your legs look so long, as if they could go on forever. I never thought I would see a model dressed in bin bags who could manage to make them look amazing. Although you're engulfed by bags, you control this photo and they do not overpower you. Your first photo didn't impress me at all, but this however is something special!

Venus - This is absolutely stunning. Your eyes look demonic and your facial structure is beautiful. If you posted this photo originally, you would have definitely avoided the bottom two. I'm honestly struggling to find things to say about this because it's so beautiful, but does that mean it's slightly boring? Nevertheless I love the photo and well done!

Venus [PHOTO #2] - I don't like this photo. I really struggle to find anything I like about it, and I don't even find it that wacky. I find it tacky and distasteful. It looks very desperate and as if you're trying too hard. This is a huge disappointed to me and I was expecting something much more form you Venus. The only thing I do like about this photo is your hair, it's very eye catching.

Erin - Classy, high fashion and fierce. This photo is everything I wanted from you in week two. I love this photo so much. The setup is exquisite and the way you're leaning is incredible how you still manage to look poised and focused. You have definitely listened to the critique I gave you, and you have come back extremely strong and it lets me see just how much you have improved. You've improved so much through this competition Erin, well done!

Erin [PHOTO #2] - I like this photo, but I don't love it. I love everything about it including the garment, hair and colour. But when it comes to the face, it's a big no no! At first I thought wow, but the more I looked at it, I realised just how horrid the face is. You look strained and it looks as if you've really struggled to wink. If you look at the photo for a long time, you will understand where I'm coming from. This photo doesn't match your first one, but I still quite like it Erin.
4211 days 11 hours ago
adam0503
Congratulations for a relatively successful week. I'm proud of most of you this week and you should look back on your journey and take in how much you've progressed over the past seven weeks!

Before I begin call out, I would like to make an announcement. Brendina has failed to post adequate photos this week and therefore I have no choice but to automatically eliminate Brendina from the competition as she has failed to comply with the rules. This is a horrible way to see her go, but I have no choice but to send her home...

With that said, the remaining four of you are safe! However, I will still carry on with the call out!

The model who has impressed me the most this week with two amazing photos is...

-Deena, congratulations! This is your third best photo, well done.

You're all safe, but this would have been the call out order...

-Erin

-Mikai

-Venus

Congratulation to you four as you've all made semifinals week.

Sorry Brendina, but I had no choice but to do this...

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!