This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [SHOOT #6 - PANEL]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4212 days ago
adam0503
Only six of you are left and yet again some of you have hit your peak, whereas some of you have slipped back to week one! Good luck to all of you and the critiquing will now commence...

Deena - You're literally unstoppable in this competition and yet again you still manage to impress me. I love how you've delivered a beauty shot, but still managed to include the dark/mysterious element I wanted without going over the top, which some models have struggled to grasp the concept of. Your eyes are strong and powerful. The structure of your face is beautiful and I really love this photo. It reminds me of something from Black Swan which is a great thing to achieve, as I love that film! You never fail to impress me and you're become untouchable.

Erin - Wow! This is like a breath of fresh air to me. You look so vulnerable and delicate, but you also manage to bring a high fashion edge to this picture which is incredibly hard to find the balance. You won best photo last week and you're really starting to show yourself to be a strong contender. I look at this photo, and I'm instantly drawn to your eyes...they're just magical! I'm so impressed with how you've performed once again this week, well done!

Brendina - When I first saw this photo I was really impressed, but then I remember that I also wanted a beauty shot, not just the dark/mysterious element. I love the contours of the body but the face is just too demonic and I don't see a beauty shot here! Your lips are very pursed and it makes you look like you're pouting a bit too much. You were in the bottom two last week which meant you had a lot to prove to me this week, but I don't think you've done that!

Ali - Brendina's problem was that she went too much towards the dark element, but you seem to have completely forgotten about it! I do see a high fashion beauty shot, but the mysterious effect that I wanted isn't there which lets me down a bit as it shows you haven't understood the brief. I can't deny that this photo isn't beautiful, but it's just too nice and I find it quite forgettable compared to the others. This photo of yours is one of my least favourites and I'm quite disappointed with you Ali.

Venus - This photo is eye catching and I love the fierce attitude that you've brought to it. But do I see a beauty shot? The answer to that is no. This photo is too much posing for a beauty shot. Beauty shots should be naturally beautiful which should look effortless, but in your case it looks like you've tried too hard which is something that I don't want from a beauty shot! This photo would have been much more suitable for the Halloween theme. You were flying at first in this competition, but now you're falling to the background.

Mikai - Every week you've been up and down Mikai, but this week you've come straight back up and delivered a photo which completely fits the brief! I think this photo is absolutely stunning and I love everything about it including the styling! Your eyes tell a story and I find it very dark and mysterious, which is exactly what I asked for. My only slight problem with this photo is your hands! They look very dead and flat and look as if they've been stuck to your face. Overall, this has been a good week for you, congratulations!
4212 days ago
adam0503
I can now reveal that the winner of the immunity poll was in fact...Brendina! Congratulations Brendina for winning the public's support and you will now automatically reach the final five. You will still be included in the call out.

The model who has delivered the best photo this week and progressing to final 6 is...

-Erin! This is Erin's second week running at winning best photo, congratulations!

The following models are all safe and this is the call out order.

-Deena

-Mikai

-Brendina

Congratulations to Erin, Deena, Mikai and Brendina. You've all successfully made it through to the final 5!
4211 days 23 hours ago
adam0503
This results in the two models who face elimination are...

-Venus

&

-Ali

Venus - You started off this competition as the front runner and you were being called out high for the first three weeks. However, these last few weeks you've slipped back and the other model's have improved considerably, and you're struggling to keep up. I'm not sure if you will ever been able to hit the form you were in during the first three weeks, it could be too late?

Ali - You failed to post a photo in week one and since then you have really progressed. But are you progressing too slowly to keep up? You've been a risk taker through this competition and your risks have usually paid off but I feel as if you're starting to play it a bit safe and you struggle to fit the brief every week!

I have come to the decision that the model leaving the competition is...

-Ali!

Sorry Ali, but your photo this week was the worst and Venus has been much more consistent in the previous photo shoots.

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!