This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [SHOOT #6]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4212 days 10 hours ago
adam0503
There will be two parts of the shoot for this week!

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate you for making it to the final 6. It's been quite challenging for you so far and these past two weeks I have seen some really incredible photos that you should all be proud of!

This week sounds like it will be easy as I want you to produce a beauty shot. BUT, it's not as easy as it sounds as beauty shots are usually very commercial, but yet again, I want a high fashion twist that could appear to be dark and mysterious.

Criteria:
-I want to see a beauty shot (face shot).
-Must be dark and mysterious.
-Like always, I want it to be high fashion, and NOT commercial!

ALSO, this week you will be competing for the public's votes in a poll. The person who receives the most votes in the poll will win immunity and be guaranteed a place in the final 5! But you still need to produce a picture.

You have 24 hours, good luck!
4211 days 17 hours ago
adam0503
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[CLOSED]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!