This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [SHOOT #5 - PANEL]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4213 days 16 hours ago
adam0503
This has been another impressive week. Most of the photos are extremely high fashion and fit the brief perfectly! I'm so proud of my final seven and it will be extremely hard to send one of you home this week! Good luck to all of you and let the critiquing begin...

Jessica - My problem with this is that I struggle to see the high fashion edge. I can't deny that it's not beautiful, but it's quite generic and I don't see an edge that some of the other models have shown. I love your outfit and your surroundings, but you look a bit dead in the eyes, and I think this is a step back from last week. This photo is nice, but it's just nice and I don't see the dramatic effect I wanted.

Ali - Love it. This photo is edgy, beautiful and most importantly high fashion. You've crated the dramatic effect that I wanted so effortlessly. Your posture is incredible and I think it makes the photo, including the way you've made the garment look so amazing! You're really starting to progress and have delivered amazing photos for the past two weeks. You're become a front runner and I love your look!

Venus - Last week you slipped back slightly, but this week you've come back fighting with this amazing photo. I love how you've created the dramatic effect in such a subtle, calm way. You've committed yourself to this photo as gone deep into the water to develop a surreal, mystical image. I wish I could see your legs so it would extend your body, but apart from that I don't have much else to say!

Deena - Once again, you've impressed me so much! This image is just beaming with high fashion and dramatic effect. Every week you listen to the criteria and deliver amazing photos. I love the garment and it's very fitting to the occasion. Your arms are so warped which I would usually dislike, but it completely works in this setup! My only slight problem with this photo is that I wish you were facing towards the camera a bit more as I slightly lose your face.

Mikai - In week three, you faced elimination when you hit rock bottom and were in the bottom two. Week four you picked yourself up and delivered an amazing photo that I simply loved. This week, I'm not sure to be honest. To me, I can't connect to this photo as it's not really what I wanted. It's too calm and serene when I really wanted to see a powerful and dramatic image! Your dress looks amazing and I love the dark water, but your face just lacks a lot of impact and I find it quite dull.

Erin - You were disappointed that you were called out quite low last week, but this week you have deliver girl! You look tall, powerful and in command. You control this photo and I love almost everything about it. Your face looks dominant, almost as if you're controlling the wind and the fire which you use to your advantage! My only slight problem with this, which might not be your fault in the shoes! I really wish you were wearing some heels just to give you that extra bit of height and command. In the couple of weeks, I really doubted if you had what it takes, but this week you've arrived!

Brendina - I'm not keen on this. I find it quite boring and it lacks the dramatic feel that I wanted. To me, it comes across to romantic when I wanted to see power and control. Last week you were called out second, but this week you've taken a step back with this photo. I can't deny it's a pretty photo, but your eyes look extremely dead and I don't really see any determination in your face. This photo is just average to me, and I struggling to find anything much to say about it.
4213 days 16 hours ago
adam0503
This has been another impressive week. Some of you have really progressed, but some of you have taken two steps back!

The model who has delivered the best photo this week and progressing to final 6 is...

-Erin, congratulations!

The following models are all safe and this is the call out order.

-Deena

-Ali

-Venus

-Mikai

Congratulations to Erin, Deena, Ali, Venus and Mikai. You've all successfully made it through to the final 6!
4213 days 16 hours ago
adam0503
This results in the two models who face elimination are...

-Brendina

&

-Jessica

Brendina - You started off this competition poorly and just avoided elimination in week #1. You started to progress and have delivered some brilliant photos. The problem with your photo this week, is that it doesn't meet the criteria that I wanted! This shows a lack of dedication and I'm not sure if you're ready for this competition.

Jessica - In week one, you delivered one of the best photos and you were highly praised, but since then you've had some dodgy weeks and it wasn't until last week you stepped it up. You have really let me down this week as like Brendina, you haven't met the criteria! If you stay you really need to step it up as the other models are hitting their peek!

With that said, I have come to the conclusion that the model leaving the competition is...

-Jessica!

Sorry Jessica, but you've had too many dodgy weeks and you're becoming less reliable to keep up with the other models.

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!