This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [SHOOT #4 - PANEL]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4213 days 15 hours ago
adam0503
I want to start off this judging by saying WOW! I have looked through your photos, and every single one is amazing and high fashion. I'm so happy with you all right now, this has been an amazing week!

Erin - Amazing. That word sums up this photo. You control this rock and that dog is completely under your command. This is so effortlessly beautiful, you should be so proud. I'm really struggling to find anything wrong with this, but I really can't. Competition is hard this week as everyone has done amazing, but you should be proud!

Brendina - Last week you disappointed me so much and you were nearly in the bottom two. However this week, you've turned it around completely and delivered an amazing photo that is hard to fault. I love how you picked an unpredictable animal like an elephant. Although the elephant is huge, I barely notice it compared to your edgy look. It's just incredible and I love everything about it, especially your face!

Jessica - Wow oh wow. This photo would have been perfect for the Halloween week. But it definitely works for this shoot too. It's so high fashion and grunge, I simply love it. This is easily your best week! Both you and the dog, look strong and empowering. My only tiny criticism is that I wish I could see your eyes more, because then the photo would be perfect! But in all honesty, this is a great week for you Jessica, well done!

Venus - You're totally in command of this photo and you've been consistently good. Although this photo is extremely good, the other models have stepped their game up this week and you've been slightly pushed to the back. I can't deny this is amazing though. I love the connection between you and the panther it's extremely edgy and high fashion. Well done Venus, you have impressed me once again but the competition seem to be stepping up, so make sure you keep up and don't sit back!

Deena - Wow, wow and more wow! This photo is simply faultless. I love how in control you are and I love the sort of gothic/vampire influence that I see. You make this look so easy and you're totally in control of the photo and you push the wolves to the side. Deena, you were amazing last week and you've pulled it out the bag again this week. You're really starting to strive in this competition, and you should be really proud of what you're achieving!

Ali - This is definitely the most unique/dynamic picture I have seen this week. I feel like you've taken a risk and it's definitely paid off! This photo reminds me of the Aborigine era which is a really incredible thing to perform is such a high fashion way. This photo gives me so much hope for you in this competition. My only slight criticism is that I was drawn to the eagle before you, but once I saw you, I was really impressed!

Mikai - Last week you survived being in the bottom two and everyone so far this week has received amazing comments, and you're going to continue that trend! This is so beautiful and high fashion. I love how you chose a snake and I see bravery and determination in your eyes to avoid the bottom two again! This photo is liberating and a breath of fresh air. Congratulations of delivering an amazing photo this week but the competition is stiff and I'm not sure if this is the best I have seen!

Simon has failed to deliver a photo this week and will automatically face the bottom two this week!
4213 days 15 hours ago
adam0503
It's now time for call out! I have been really impressed by all of you this week and I'm starting to see how much you have all progressed from the beginning!

The model who has delivered the best photo this week and therefore the winner of this photo shoot is...

-Deena for the second week running, congratulations!

The following models are all safe and this is the call out order.

-Brendina

-Jessica

-Mikai

-Ali

-Erin

-Venus

Congratulations, you've all done extremely well this week and I'm extremely proud of you all!

You may have noticed that Simon's name was the only name not called as he didn't post a photo and therefore I have no choice but to send him home as there no way I could keep him over any of you.

Simon, you have now officially left the competition!

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!