This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle #1! [SHOOT #1 - PANEL]

Topic » Adam's Next Top Model - Cycle..

4228 days 10 hours ago
adam0503
Mikai - WOW! You've definitely understood the brief and this photo is stunning. There is nothing I dislike about it! The face is fierce, the body is beautiful. Everything is just perfect about this...well done!

Christinea- Urm, well...I don't think you've understood the concept of this competition. I want one photo...not a whole google page! I like the idea of pin up fashion, but you haven't understood the brief so I don't really have anything to judge you on.

Sharky - I'm going to be honest and I don't like this photo. You don't look comfortable, in fact you look extremely awkward and not comfortable in front of the camera. Your body looks very distorted and I'm not impressed be your first shoot.

Deena - This photo first comes across stunning, but when I look deeper into the photo, it's quite average, and not very high fashion. You make the garments look amazing however, and your body positioning is strong. This is quite a good start for your time in the competition!

Jessica - This photo is eye catching and your face is stunning. However, I don't like the dress as it seems to be wearing you. It's too big and you can't pull it off! Your face however tells a story and that's not easy to achieve, congratulations!

Brendina - You look like your in pain and trying too hard. I don't see high fashion here, instead I see discomfort and lack of commitment to the competition! You have tried, but you've tried too hard and it ruins the photo. I will be expecting MUCH more in the upcoming photo shoots!

Venus - This photo is the best I have seen from the waist up! Your face is fierce and you look so focused and you've achieved a great profile. However, your legs aren't so good. They look awkward, like an insect and you look like your squatting which lets the photo down. Apart from that, it's brilliant!

Erin - I'm lost for words...this is stunning! Everything about this photo is in point. Your body and face are faultless and that's all I can say to be honest. You and Mikai have definitely brought it this week. Well done!
4228 days 10 hours ago
adam0503
Simon, Jacob, Damien and Ali...you all failed to produce photos for this photo shoot and therefore two of you will be eliminated purely based on your model profiles you filled out at the beginning of the competition. I'm extremely disappointed in all four of you.

The two models being eliminated in week one are...

Jacob & Damien!

You have left this competition in disgrace.
4228 days 10 hours ago
adam0503
Now time for positives...

The model who has delivered the best photo this week and therefore the winner of this photo shoot is...

-Mikai, congratulations!

The following models are all safe and this is the call out order.

-Erin

-Venus

-Deena

-Jessica

-Brendina

-Sharky

-Christina

Congratulations to all of you for delivering photos this week. Some were much better than others but I do understand it's your first photo shoot, BUT things must improve from here on up!

open group

Adam's Next Top Model! (Cycle #2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!