This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TJ's Plead

Topic » TJ's Plead

3080 days 22 hours ago
tjlewiss
4 HOH
6 POV
20 / 6 + 4 = 50% OF THE COMPETITIONS WERE WON BY ME       
NEVER SAT IN A CHAIR ON EVICTION NIGHT

After a long and intense month, we have finally reached the finals! Before I state my case, I just want to say that I appreciate everyone that played the game this season with me. You’ve guys made this experience great! Now, onto the details of my game!

Throughout this game, I’ve been a double threat, strategically and physically. In week one, I won HOH to secure my safety and create an alliance that would dominate this game. The alliance consisted of Eric, Renny, Kamani, and myself. Contrary to what he says, Renny did not form this alliance. Excluding Renny, I reached out to EVERY member and formed the alliance. Renny had no part in recruiting Eric or Kamani. If anything, Renny was just an extra vote that joined us.

In the beginning of the game, our alliance dominated the competitions, without any opposition from the other contestants. Around the halfway point in the game, I approached Rose and Joey to insure my safety in case anything were to happen in the following weeks. When Rose won the double eviction she asked for my opinion on who to nominate. I had the choice to go against my alliance, or protect them. I ultimately, chose to protect them by getting Rose to nominate two inactive people. Even when I wasn’t in power, I had a hand in controlling who goes up on the block up until week 7. For seven weeks, I controlled this game unnominated while being a competition beast.

Then week 7 happened. I remember this week well because it was the week I threw HOH to Joey. Why would I randomly start throwing HOHs all of a sudden? A few reasons. First, Michelle was still in the game and was becoming more dangerous and less dangerous as we approached the end game. Michelle wasn’t a competition threat, but it would be a death sentence if you were on the block against her. No one wanted her gone, myself included. Secondly, I knew it was time for one of the original four the leave(Preferably Renny or Eric). Kamani and I we’re huge competition threats so we became closer due to the targets that the both of us had and that ultimately influenced my decision to save him from the block that week. After the veto competition, this is where shit hits the fan for me. I use the veto on Kamani, and Joey makes Michelle the replacement nominee. MICHELLE. Not Renny, but Michelle. In this moment huge red flags started going off in my mind. Could Joey and Renny be working together? They have to be! Why didn’t Renny go up!? My thoughts were leading me right to the conclusion that Renny or Joey had to be the next to leave. Once Eric went up on the block, Kamani and I both had agreed that it was time to turn on the original four. Problem is, Renny was not having any of it. Renny fought us in every way possible to keep Eric, because he knew he would be screwed if Eric had left. Eric left by a vote of 2-1. By turning on Eric, lines were now drawn in the sand between the remaining players. Joey and Renny VS Kamani and I.

Due to only what I can assume is magical spamming powers bestowed to him by the Gods, Renny(For the first and only time) wins HOH and Kamani leaves the following week.
The final four week was perfect for me in every way. Once I won HOH I knew that if either Renny or Joey we’re the sole vote, they would most-likely evict Michelle. This would be the worst case scenario for me because I would have to beat both Joey and Renny in the final 3. So I came up with the plan to have myself be the HOH/sole vote to evict. Michelle would most likely not be on during the eviction and she had only received one penalty up until that time, so she would not be expelled. After winning both, HOH(Joey fought me hard as hell in this comp!) and veto, my plan’s prerequisites we’re complete and the execution was a success. I chose to evict Joey because Joey seemed like he would be MILES harder to beat than Renny.(I’m still having flashbacks to
3080 days 22 hours ago
tjlewiss
to the final 4 HOH)

So after a long month, I have earned myself a spot in the final two. It has been great playing with all of you, I really had fun throughout this whole process. These nights really were enjoyable, I hope the same goes for everyone else. Thanks my fellow housemates for competing with me, and thank you Smackdown for hosting this!

Once again,
4 HOH
6 POV
20 / 6 + 4 = 50% OF THE COMPETITIONS WERE WON BY ME       
NEVER SAT IN A CHAIR ON EVICTION NIGHT

Some of my own favorite quotes from my private drs
1)        Fast-forward to picking have nots, I pick four random people from the memory wall(Ditto, SuperRiley17, Mrsparkly, and DrPepsi). NOT EVEN 1 MINUTE LATER, MrSparkly logs his ass on and posts a comment in the have-not room. Could he seriously not have posted a comment one second earlier!? It actually would have saved him from being a have-not.
Now, my first reaction is to nominate his ass, but he doesn’t seem too pressed about it so I think we’ll be good. If I were to nominate him along with being a have-not, it would seem like I’m targeting him and I do not need any enemies week 1.

2)        So, I have a problem................it's winning
Okay, serious moment. I know that I may be seen as a comp threat, but I just don't have it in me to throw a competition. I don't know what comes over me, but as soon as a comp begins I go all out.

It's like I have an angel and a devil on each of my shoulders. The angel is saying "Don't win! It's better to stay out of the lime light until Jury". But the devil is like "Naw man, you gotta let these hoes have it".

3)        If Econ sees me as a comp threat it's game over for me. From now on, no more throwing comps. Way too much paranoia comes when you're not safe. If I'm here after this week, IT'S GAME OVER FOR EVERYONE ELSE'S COMP DREAMS

4)        Why the hell would I take the bullet and go against the alliance by myself while he is  hiding in the depths of the shadows behind me.

open group

Smackdown's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!