This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Renny's plead

Topic » Renny's plead

3080 days 13 hours ago
Renny10
Well first i'd like to congratulate myself and TJ for making it as far as we did !
Now for my plead on why i should be the winner of smackdown's big brother :D

First i'd like to say that this has been a wild ride. I made a Final 4 alliance including Eric, Kamani, TJ, and myself. I have fought alot, my strategy at the beginning of the game was to fool all of you guys into thinking that im a floater, that i go with the majority, thats i play it safe just to get through to the next week ! But that was of course my master plan xD I was not a comp beast as you may know, and to be quite honest i threw tons of comps, just to continue with my strategy from day 1.

After jury started is when i knew things had to change, i thought TJ was the biggest threat in the game, i also knew tj and kamani were to close in the f4 allaince, after kamani and TJ betrayed eric and tried to flip my vote, i didnt, i tried to keep eric here because i wanted to stay true to my word! I then targetted kamani and tj just because they betrayed the allaince that we had, so i felt i had to return the favor ! my main goal was to get kamani evicted and since tj unfortunately won pov, i trusted joey in making the right choice and he did!

Kamani then started to act really bitter to me and just very butthurt, he says he would sink to my level when kamani was the one to pm me first. i was just trying to defend myself you know xD

TJ ! the guy who had nothing but safety this whole season ! Tj won almost every comp this season, and i applaude him. but that means he had nothing to worry about, meaning he won every comp he was SAFE EVERY WEEK !
On my part, i wanted to fight because i am a true big brother fighter! I had my back against the wall when i nominated tj who ended up winning tons of comps in a row. And why didnt TJ evicted me ? Manipulation skills on point right ? xD

I manipulated my alliacne into not only keeping me safe but taking me so far in the game. my word was truthful since day 1 but since they shot first, i had to shoot back !

Jury just please remember, Comps are nothing, comps only mean saftey and not having to worry about nothing ! At the end of the day, who fought the most ? who had to survive every week ? who had the ability to make people do what they want to do, do get them to the spot wheere they are at now ?
And do you one thing that all of those questions have in commom ? They are all NOT tj !

Thank you jury and i hope the right person wins :D Good Luck ! xD
3080 days 10 hours ago
Ramanik
Stop lying. You didn't make the alliance, and really you didn't do anything.
3080 days 9 hours ago
Renny10
Lol it was a mistype chill xD

open group

Smackdown's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!