This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ryder's Goodbye Messages

Topic » Ryder's Goodbye Messages

3103 days 23 hours ago
smackdownisblue
You get 1 message to say goodbye! Make them intresting!
3103 days 22 hours ago
Renny10
ryder you were inactive so idc bro !
3103 days 22 hours ago
Libanz00
Not nice to see people go but bye.
3103 days 22 hours ago
MrSparkly69
You were a great player but an inactive one. So. I didnt know you. Sorry.
3103 days 21 hours ago
tjlewiss
Ryder man. I can't believe you left. You were so........ Okay. Sorry, I can't do this.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Ryder, You were inactive. Bye.
3103 days 20 hours ago
Ramanik
Ryder remember the time when............no that wasn't you. Oh wait there was that one time...............no.

Oh wait I remember the time that I got you evicted. You were inactive and that's really disrespectful. Sorry, not sorry.

open group

Smackdown's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!