This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My Speech (Ray)

Topic » My Speech (Ray)

3911 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
Coming into this game, like I have said before I came with one thing in mind, making it to the final 2, and here I stand! I knew making it here wouldn't be easy but with all the struggle and all the competition wins I have made it here, I had to split people up, I had to fight for wins, I had to campaign, I was an overall great player. If you doubt that than here is why you shouldn’t:

Strategic: I knew that off the bat people would think of me as a threat because I'm the only 3 time winner in this whole series. So I made an alliance with people that I could trust and knew wouldn't back stab me or try to get me out. I made an alliance with Gnome/Cody/Scarlet/Tommy and we had a final 5. I knew they would stay loyal with me if I was loyal with them, but everything went haywire when they started quitting and getting expelled. Than at some point I learned about the Jase/Mandy duo, and at that point my first goal was to break that up, I kept winning HOH's to try and break that up but feel short every time. My #1 ally left was Matt so to keep him around I had to win POVs so he wouldn't go home and I could have someone I could completely trust. He stayed loyal to win and I successfully kept him around until the point where I broke up Mandy/Jase. They got 5th/4th. After so much work my greatest achievement was breaking that up. Than everything else was an easy road, I just had to win the final HOH and here I stand. Playing the best strategically game I could.

Physical: I was obviously one of the most physical players in this game. In total I won 4 head of households and 4 powers of vetoes. Every time helping me keep Matt (my Memphis in this game) around another day or putting up the duo. If it wasn't for my wins we both wouldn't be here. It helped me advance further, it's something all Big Brother need, winning challenges!

Social: I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my social game, I was only up once this whole game. That's because every time someone won HOH that wasn't me I got them to not nominate me, even knowing how big a target I was I tried to keep everyone on my side and tried making the least enemies possible, not knowing that behind the curtains I was after them all.

At the end of the day, my game was ruthless, emotionless, but it was what I needed to make here, and you have to make moves, because if you don't than what’s the point of the game, I added some spice and fun into this game. I made things interested and did what no one could; break up that duo, by using the veto and sending one of them automatically home. I do understand that some don't like my way of playing but it's how I play and it's why I'm one of the best people to play this game. I deserve this win because I gave my heart of, please take your decision carefully and don't be bitter, this is really important. All I ask it to please acknowledge how hard I have played. That's all, good luck Matt :)

open group

Smackdown's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!