This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Cast/Twist Reveal

Topic » Season 2 Cast/Twist Reveal

3242 days 7 hours ago
Lifer107
Eleven brand spanking new contestants are about to be treated to an innovation in the group gaming experience. After a successful first season, Inner Circle has been brought back for another go. But this time, a new twist will turn the game upside down.

The Rags to Riches (R2R) twist.
This twist will only occur on pre-selected weeks. Here's how it works. Contestants will be informed that the following week will be a R2R week.
The eviction for that week will occur as normal, a person will be evicted.
But instead of a Grandmaster vote for the next week, the nominee with the second most votes to evict will automatically become the Grandmaster. They will then pick the members of their Inner Circle and the week will continue as normal.

This week puts a new spin on retribution. The previous weeks Grandmaster and Inner Circle will have to do some scrambling, as the person they just put up for elimination will now be in control. Of course, I can think of a few strategies that will let alliances evade the dangers of this twist, but they're risky. I'll let you all figure them out for yourself.

If you have any questions on the twist, let me know.

Now it's time for the Cast Reveal! Congratulations to all of you for making it in.

Season 2 Cast
-----------------------------
Jabbar I. (rabbaj)
Nick J. (NJKoda1998)
Bob S. (tunertin)
Jason K. (jasoncutie7542)
Oakley L. (ofl1998)
Kara K. (k4r4k)
Zach B. (tuter32)
Madison G. (EternalBlossom)
Lisa C. (ThatLoudDodrio)
Jake S. (tundrahenry101)
Jethro S. (Jettsmith7)

Now that you've seen who you will be competing against, let's get things started shall we?

The first Grandmaster vote begins now.

From now between 12:00 PM EST tomorrow, send me a list of your fellow players (not including yourself) ranked from 1 to 10. (1 for who you most want to be Grandmaster, 10 for who you least want to be Grandmaster).

After 24 hours whoever has the highest average score will become the first Grandmaster.
After they are chosen they will only have until the end of the day to select members of their inner circle, so make sure to check sometime after 12:00 PM.

If you do not submit a Grandmaster ranking, you will receive an undisclosed punishment.
Trust me when I say you do not want to be punished in this game.

Good luck competitors.
3242 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
I will also start taking confessionals!
While not required, sending confessionals will secure you a position in a future season. This is the only game like it on the site, so if you want to play again send confessionals!
3242 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
i just have a question - maybe im reading it incorrectly...

1 = we want them most as grandmaster & 10 = we want them the least as grandmaster
but the highest average score becomes grandmaster? so having more points and being at the bottom of peoples lists increases your chances at being grandmaster? i thought it would be the other way around - the person with the lowest average would become grandmaster.

can you please clarify?
thank you :)
3242 days 4 hours ago
Lifer107
Sorry Kara, that's a typo

LOWEST average score is elected Grandmaster
1 still means most want, 10 still means least want.
3242 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
ok thank you :) i appreciate that

open group

The Inner Circle: Season 2 [Week 2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!