This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rise and Fall Challenge #11: Match-Makers

Topic » Rise and Fall Challenge #11:..

2429 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello everyone, and welcome to your FINAL rise and fall challenge! This is your last challenge where you're competing for team placement, and your last challenge before the merge! There's just one more elimination before that dreaded challenge, which could be anything, so take the opportunity if it's given to you!

------------------------------------------------------------------

This challenge is called "Fuzzy-Wuzzy Brown" and here's how it works....

When you're ready to compete, please either mail or skype me to play.

When you play, you will have a board of 20 cards, and you are playing a simple game of matching. When making a move, you must choose any THREE cards. In order to make a match, all three cards must be the same color. If your match is correct, those cards are taken off the board. There are a total of 6 matches, but two cards are going to be a dud 7th color.

The catch is that you will pick 3 numbers at the same time, and I will simply tell you 3 colors. You will not know which number has which color......unless you deduce it.

The player who finds all 6 matches in the FEWEST number of moves will win paymaster!

The top 4 will be on the Gold team
5th-8th on the Green team
9th-13th on the Silver team

In case of a tie, the player who finds the first match quicker will be given priority. If that's tied, then the 2nd match, then 3rd match, so on. If you somehow tie from all 6 matches, then whoever plays the challenge first will win the tie.

I was originally intending to post this last night but forgot, so I'm going to give until Friday at 7 PM EST to play, although if everyone plays before, I'll post results quicker!
2429 days 19 hours ago
Jordonk
Everyone play by tonigt please
2428 days 22 hours ago
nbkiller
Large chance I leave home before 7 PM. I will post results once I leave regardless of whether people have finished or not. Everyone's had over a day to compete so the deadline will not be extended.
2428 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
CHALLENGE RESULTS:

nbkiller: Alright everyone, time for the results! And..........

*Ryan_Jambe is waving a white ribbon in my face*

nbkiller: Oh right, that's a thing. If you remember the auction, the White ribbon allows Ryan_Jambe to move up THREE ranks in the challenge (but doesn't give paymaster). I'll figure that out quickly.

*Does a couple quick calculations*

Here are the results!

------------------------------------------------------------------

GOLD TEAM

1st- LaFierceBrittany2: 15 moves [PAYMASTER]
2nd- Ryan_Jambe: 18 moves (Originally 4th, cannot move to first, becomes second place)
3rd- amf7410: 17 moves
4th- awwsum11: 17 moves

GREEN TEAM

5th- RShowFreak: 18 moves
6th- semajdude: 18 moves
7th- coolexchangestudent: 19 moves
8th- Jordonk- 19 moves

SILVER TEAM

9th- Chris1080- 20 moves
10th- S73100- 20 moves
11th- Schnitzel- 20 moves
12th- Jman96- 27 moves
13th- doubledarefan01- 31 moves

----------------------------------------------------

So with that, congratulations LaFierceBrittany2 on becoming Paymaster this episode! Ironically, none of the players tied resulted in the tied players being on different teams, so that works out nicely.

Full results:
http://prntscr.com/glnad2

Voting will be posted shortly.
2428 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
http://i.imgur.com/zkXZhbS.gif

Good Luck to everyone else!!!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!