This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Caribbean [GROUP RULES]

Topic » Survivor: The Caribbean [GROUP..

4151 days 1 hour ago
nbkiller
Here are the rules for this group. Please do not break them as they will have punishments.

1. Spam goes in the thread marked "SPAM FORUM". Any spam placed elsewhere will be deleted.

2. Do not go inactive. I am a stickler on activity, especially since most of my challenges are non-live. If you go inactive for more than a day, you receive a self-vote at the next tribal council you attend (for obvious reasons). If you go inactive 2+ days, it is under my disgression whether you are removed from the game or not.

3. If you are banned at any time, contact me via Skype. I will allow votes (and some challenges) via Skype. My Skype is "Thenumber1killer"

4. In print-screen challenges, any altered scores/cheating results in immediate removal from the game and a banning from my series. So don't cheat.

If I think of others, I will post them.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!