This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Gauntlets

Topic » Episode 7: Gauntlets

2100 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello, and welcome to your Gauntlet.

This elimination is called "Log Lunge" and here's how it works...

You will have 5 hours to compete in this gauntlet to the best of your ability.

When ready, you must mail me the phrase:

START MY TIME

Then you will have to mail me the phrase:

JUMPS OVER LOG

At least 10 minutes after your previous mail. You will need to jump over the log as many times ad you can over the 5 hours. The closer to 10 minutes apart your jumps are, you will earn more points.

Points are earned as follows:

10:00-10:15 from previous mail: 4 points
10:15-10:45 from previous mail: 3 points
10:45-11:30 from previous mail: 2 points
11:30+ from previous mail: 1 point
<10:00 from previous mail: 0 points

I will be basing all judgements on the tengaged time stamp on my end. Keep in mind you have a 15 second window for the highest point period.

After 5 hours from your start mail, your challenge will end.

The player in each match up with the higher score will win this Gauntlet!

------------------------------------------------

Tiebreaker: if both players tie, the player with more 4 point jumps, then more 3 point jumps, and so on will win. If that's a tie, then the player with the longest jump period overall will lose.
2100 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
KingLiam vs Halloween
TheEclipse vs Christian_
2100 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
Hi all, I realize I didnt put a due time on this. I will be setting the deadline to start at 9 pm est tonight.

If you have started by then, I will let you finish.
2099 days 20 hours ago
nbkiller
Yeah so I'm at a wedding and in no mental state 5th doughnut out results so that'll come tomorrow mowning
2099 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Hi all, thank you for being incredibly patient with me over these last few days. I've been out of town for the weekend so it's been a little rough trying to host, but I'm back now and the rest should go relatively smoothly.

I am tallying results now, and those will be posted shortly.
2099 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
*BLOWS AIR HORN*

The gauntlets are now over!

---------------------------------------------------

Christian_- 100 points
TheEclipse- 116 points

Halloween- 63 points
kingLiam- 116 points

DETAILED RESULTS: http://prntscr.com/kci8yk

-----------------------------------------

With that, congratulations TheEclipse and kingLiam! You two have won this Gauntlet and return to your team.

Halloween and Christian_, thank you so much for playing, but this ends your time on NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet. Hope to see you on future seasons!
2099 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtrtQVwh30P40b6/source.gif

Congratulations to Joey and Liam!!! Sorry to see you go, Dylan :/ Bye Christian.
2099 days 3 hours ago
Absol
https://78.media.tumblr.com/49adab5edd47ca4e3979233d7c118396/tumblr_pb7cb7PHz51ws2d4ao1_400.gif
2099 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Wow Brittany didn’t give me a :/ rip!

But anyway congrats Joey you deserve it, esp since you’ve been outperforming me all season anyway hope you win ❤️

No hard feelings to red for voting me in, and gl everyone with the rest of the season! :D
2099 days 2 hours ago
kingLiam
Love you, Halloween!

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!