This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Karma Comes Around!

Topic » Episode 1: Karma Comes Around!

2137 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello and welcome to the gauntlet! Now that we have our four teams, we need to get to our matchups first! Our matchups were determined randomly for the first episode, and they are as follows:

RED team vs GREEN team
BLUE team vs GRAY team

Just a reminder, for the twist rules, all four teams will be competing in the same competition, but all your team needs to do is beat the team you are against to win the challenge for the episode.

With all that said, let’s get to your challenge!

This challenge is called “Ranks for Banks” and here’s how it works…..

I will post a blog. Your job is to get as many users RANKED IN THE TOP 700 on tengaged to post your team color there. The rank that the player is results in that many points for your team. For example, if I am rank #473, then my post is worth 473 points for your team.

The catch is that any ranked user can post more than once, and as such give points to multiple teams. However, for subsequent posts, the point value of that user goes down.

The first team that a user posts for is worth full points.
The second team that a user posts for is worth ½ points (rounding down).
The third team that a user posts for is worth ¼ points (rounding down).
The fourth team that a user posts for is worth 1 point.

NOTE: Any player in this game may not post. Or, they may, but their post will not count!

The team in each match-up with the most points will win the challenge and be safe from the Gauntlet this episode! Losing teams will have two of their players in the Gauntlet with one of them going home.

Please note, you are allowed to ask me, but I will not post. I will simply mark my points to teams in the order of asking.

This challenge is simple, it will last for 24 hours until 10 PM EST on Tuesday, July 3rd. Good luck!
2137 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
IF A USER IS NOT RANKED, THEN THEY ARE WORTH 0 POINTS
2136 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
CHALLENGE OVER
2136 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
FINAL SCORES:

Red Team: 14,521 points
Green Team: 4,387 points

Blue Team: 4,303 points
Gray Team: 2,112 points

----------------------------------------------------------------

With that, as per our match-ups, congratulations RED and BLUE teams on winning this challenge! You two teams are safe this episode!

Green and Gray teams, each of you will have two of your members enter the gauntlet. I will post voting information shortly!
2136 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* poses in 14 thousand *
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HighTinyCockatoo-size_restricted.gif
2136 days 18 hours ago
Absol
thanks for randomly matching us up against the only team we did better than
2136 days 18 hours ago
kingLiam
wow BLUE SLAY!
2136 days 18 hours ago
nbkiller
Absol
thanks for randomly matching us up against the only team we did better than

You're welcome, after all the match-ups were made before the season even started.
2136 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Team namaste always wins

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HighTinyCockatoo-size_restricted.gif
2136 days 18 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Gosh like I’m so proud I’ve made it so far like who else could say they made final 27, not many
2136 days 18 hours ago
TheEclipse
bad week

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!