This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet [Rules]

Topic » NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet..

2147 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
For those of you who are unfamiliar with how The Gauntlet works, here is a run-down of a typical round without taking twists into account, along with any extra rules to make sure the game runs smoothly.

DAY 1: Team Challenge

At the beginning of each episode, there will be a challenge. Challenges will be non-live this season with the occasional Semi-live challenge. You will be competing as a team, and the winning team will be SAFE for the round.

Even if the teams are uneven in numbers, there will be no sitting out of challenges. Some challenges may result in a larger team having an advantage, or a smaller team having an advantage.

I try not to make errors in challenges, but it does happen, like a mistake in calculating results or the rules in a challenge may be unclear. If this happens, don’t whine about it, but tell me calmly. I’ll make sure to fix it as soon as possible.

If you don’t understand a challenge, don’t just come yelling to me like “I DON’T UNDERSTAND” because that helps neither of us. Give the rules a second read-through, then ask me what’s confusing you, and I or someone else who understands can explain it.

DAY 2: Gauntlet Voting

After the challenge is over, there will be a winning and losing team. Both teams will be voting simultaneously, and you will have roughly 24 hours to vote on any episode.

The winning team will be voting to send ONE (1) player from the losing team into that episode’s gauntlet. The player with the most votes will be sent in.

Afterwards, the losing team will vote to send ONE (1) player from their team into that episode’s gauntlet. Any votes cast for the player already in the gauntlet will not be counted. The player with the most votes will be sent in.

DAY 3: The Gauntlet

The Gauntlet is a 1 vs 1 challenge that will test you in multiple ways. The Gauntlet is simple, the winner of the challenge stays in the game and goes back to their team. The loser of the Gauntlet is eliminated from the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIEBREAKERS:

If there is a tied vote, the following will happen:
1.        If the tied vote was from the winning team sending in a member of the losing team, then all votes become void and the WINNING team will go into a random draw to see who will go into the Gauntlet for the episode.
2.        If the tied vote was from the losing team sending in a member of their team, then the vote of the player who was sent in by the winning team will be the sole vote that matters. The player that the elimination candidate votes for in that episode will be the player going into the gauntlet, regardless of whether that player was involved in the tie or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INACTIVITY:

-If you do not compete in a challenge, then your team will have a lower chance at winning.

-If you do not vote when on the winning team for an episode, you will have ONE (1) penalty vote in the next episode you are vulnerable to go into the gauntlet. This will be counted against you in both votes for the episode (from the winning team’s vote as well as your team’s vote).

-If you do not vote when on the losing team for an episode, you will have ONE (1) penalty vote in the current episode from your team’s vote.

-If you do not vote for a second time throughout the game, the above penalties will apply depending on if you were on the winning or losing team, except you will receive TWO (2) penalty votes instead of one.

-A third offense of not voting will automatically eliminate you from the game. Gauntlet(s) may be cancelled on a case-by-case basis for this occurrence.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!