This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #15

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #15

2409 days 3 hours ago
nbkiller
Nbkiller: Hello everyone, and welcome to our FIFTEENTH elimination ceremony! We have Jman96 as paymaster for the first time, and we have Chris1080, LaFierceBrittany2, and Ryan_Jambe in the bottom 3 this episode. It’s been quite a run for everyone so far, but someone’s journey is about to end here. With that said, take it away Jman96!

Jman96: Hi Guys. We are at the final Seven.....soon to be six. These kinds of decisions gets harder and harder as we get close to the end. I want to say that my decision tonight is nothing personal at all. This is strictly game and it shall stay that way. I mean I'm not someone from Big Brother 19 after all. ZING. With that said. Now I have to void one of the three in the bottom. Either Lafiercebrittany, Chris1080, or Ryan_Jambe is about to leave into the jury tonight.

Now, there is pros and cons to keep all 3 of you. And I have to make my decision on what is best for me moving forward as there isn't much rounds left. I have 3 cheques with me. The 1st cheque I am delivering this to is.
Ryan, step forward.

It's funny how things turned. Last round, you were were the paymaster and I was the one that had to sadly beg on my knees to stay. And you did give me my check first and you were quite honest in your desperate begging. So here is your cheque. Now go join the others before I change my mind.

Ryan: Yes Sir!

Nbkiller: Now Jman96, down to two. Who’ll it be?

Jman96: Will Chris and Brittany please step forward?

I have talked to the both of you. Both made interesting pleas. But a decision had to be made. With that said.
Brittany, take your cheque, you are safe. It is true that you won as pm a few times. But as shown in reality TV before, it's not always about who can win the most challenges. Otherwise people like Brad Culpepper would have won Survivor Game Changers. With that said, your plea was more believable and you did threaten horrible things if I voided you.

Chris1080, I'm sorry but tonight I'm voiding your cheque. In the last two days, I can tell that you were desperate and would do anything to survive. you said so yourself when showing me a screenshot. So when you said that you would have my back, I had a really hard time believing you. The constant mailing me before I got the chance to respond didn't help either. Especially when in the past, we kept putting votes at each other, at this point, any chance of trust was gone. Also, You are someone I think can make explain a good case if you were to make the final 3 so I did find you a big threat. That is why I am voiding your cheque tonight. Hopefully we can speak and play in the future, but sadly, it wasn't gonna work here.

Nbkiller:
Well Chris1080, you’ve done quite well this season, but sadly that comes to an end tonight.
*Stamps VOID on Check*
It’s time for you to bounce. Thank you for playing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright top 6, let's see what you've got. That's all I'm saying!
2409 days 3 hours ago
Chris1080
Alright good luck guys, Jordan I'm not mad at you no hard feelings.

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!