This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #7

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #7

2450 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
Nbkiller: Well, it’s time for another elimination, and we say goodbye to our eighth player of this game, leaving us with just two-thirds of what we started with. Isn’t it exciting!

Although to be fair, amf7410 still needs to eliminate someone to get to that point, so let’s get with it!

Amf7410: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Elimination Ceremony. This is not the fun part of the game, but unfortunately, I have to choose someone to go home tonight. It was nice getting to talk to all of you over the last day, but in the end, a decision had to be made.

With that being said, the first person I have decided to save is
Spinfur, here is your check.
I feel like, even though we have voted for each other, now that we have had a chance to talk, we can maybe work something out.

Nbkiller: Alright Spinfur, here’s your check, and a spot in the top 16! Just doubledarefan01 and Rawr121 left. Which one is it going to be?

Amf7410: I’ve gotten a lot of different opinions on who to void between the two of you left, but in the end I have to go with what my gut is telling me. So, double, step forward
And claim your check.

I feel like, of the 2 people left, you are less of a threat and we can work together moving forward.

That means, rawr, I have decided to void your check tonight.

You know I love you, but anytime we play games you only seem to talk to me when you need something, but when I message you for help, you never respond. I tried to talk to you last round when I was in danger, and you gave me nothing, but now that I have power, you expect me to save you. I also know you have allies closer than me in this game, and in the long run this is what I think is best. If this backfires, so be it. I hope you understand and can forgive me.

*stamps check*

Nbkiller: *GASP* Where did you get my stamp? I thought I locked it up so only I could get it! Crap, must’ve been in those safes you all had to open for the challenge. Oh well…..

*grabs stamp and stamps VOID on check (again)*

Rawr121, you have been eliminated from NB Reality 18: I Love Money 2. Thank you so much for playing, but it is time for you to bounce.
2450 days 5 hours ago
nbkiller
Your next challenge will come tomorrow early afternoon. Frankly, I didn't have the chance to get the next challenge set-up properly and I'm too tired to do it now (2 AM my time) so see you all tomorrow for the challenge!
2449 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
okay you clearly dont love me
you lost one of the few people who wouldve helped you in the game but idk you were too blind to see it

i can bring a thirsty ass horse to water but i cant make him drink
2449 days 21 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Bye
2449 days 19 hours ago
Absol
Nbkiller: *GASP* Where did you get my stamp? I thought I locked it up so only I could get it! Crap, must’ve been in those safes you all had to open for the challenge. Oh well…..

*grabs stamp and stamps VOID on check (again)*

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!