This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMPORTANT RULES ABOUT TEAMS OF 2

Topic » IMPORTANT RULES ABOUT TEAMS OF..

2295 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
This season is teams of 2 and I need to clarify a few rules.

1. You and your partner MUST complete the leg at the same time. Not only does this give you two brains instead of one, but you are a team.

2. Each team member can only perform up to 6 Roadblocks throughout the race, but this number might be adjusted for certain teams depending on how many times someone joins a NEW team because of the Danger Zone.

3. For Roadblocks, you will not complete those during the leg, but you will tell us who will be completing the Roadblock on your team, i.e. you both type each other's name, then random.org will make the decision for you. The racer completing the Roadblock will receive it AFTER they finish the leg.

4. Please, when you can, remember to include both Eric and Ryan in your mails on Tengaged.

5. Communication is key, so make sure you can keep each other notified to complete the leg as fast as you can. Your time for the leg won't stop until BOTH members have finished the leg. You can use systems such as Tengaged Mails or even Skype, Discord, whatever floats your boat.

6. Do NOT under ANY circumstances enter the leg and pause in between. If you do so, time will NOT be stopped for ANY reason. The leg is meant to be done in one sitting.

I think that's everything, but please do ask if you have any questions.

You can find both Eric and Ryan on Skype.

Eric's Skype - EM0020
Ryan's Skype - ryan.jambe
2295 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
7. You and your partner must do the same side of the Detour.

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!