This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle1 ~ Episode 8 Finale (Photoshoot)

Topic » Cycle1 ~ Episode 8 Finale..

4180 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Last time on, Tengaged's Next Top Model.. The models were set with 2 more photoshoots, one being with your eyes close, and the other with a flowing sensation. After that, the girls had to post a video of them modeling, which i must say everyone did fab. Erin once again couldn't shine above the others to get top photo, but Missy's cockyness sent her packing.
Who will win??

Will it be [Misha Bailey] The fierce confident model who lets nothing get in her way. Misha has been on top this whole competition. Will it stride her to the victory, or will her confidence get in the way, and cost her the Title of Tengaged's Next Top Model.

Will it be [Keke]. The strongest model in this competition. Will her strong portfolio provale? Will she dominate this competition with her bare looks? Or will she fall tumbling down because of the pressure.

Or Will it be [Erin] The underdog of the competition. WIll her compassion and effortless, personality grab her the win? Or will she stay consistent in the Middle and lose her spot to win the Title of Tengaged's Next Top Model..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deshon: Welcome Models, this is the FINALE. You girls have come soooooo far. and it all comes down to this. Everything has been put to the test, BUT 2 things, which you will be doing today.

::COVER::

This year, the winner of this season will have their cover be PLASTERED on the  Group's picture for next Season. I want this cover to be something special and Unique.
This cover has to look genuine and real, not forced or fake. I want you guys to look for covers rarely seen, and fabulous.

::RUNWAY::
This year, you girls will be walking in the biggest runway EVER! This will put your Modeling skills to the text. Thanks to the producers of Tengaged's Next Top Model, you will be walking a "My Dream Come True" Runway. This runway's theme is fresh, young, and BOLD.
I want to see a confident sexy runway walk.

(DONT POST A PICTURE, FIND ONE FROM YOUTUBE, NOT ANTM)

Without Panel, The winner will be Announced Sunday
4180 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Also a poll http://www.tengaged.com/group/5187/poll/who-do-you-want-win-88694
Has been posted. This will help me decide who will win.
4179 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
winning photo http://postimage.org/image/esxkdb1mj/

runway

at 3:57
4179 days 20 hours ago
Mkhan
*cover
4179 days 17 hours ago
zaza
my video is showing i can pull off many diffrent walks
4179 days 15 hours ago
zaza
very first walk her in the green pants suit

open group

ARIANA GRANDE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!