This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1 ~ Episode 5 (Photoshoot)

Topic » Cycle 1 ~ Episode 5..

4190 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Previously, on Tengaged's Next Top Model, the girls were set to the test to Model with Vibrant colors to make them stand out. With Katsumi dominating the challenge, her confidence level built. After a long break the Elimination was held where Deshon announced that there was a double elimination. This shocked all the girls leaving former Challenge winner Katsumi, Elvira, and Gracie. But in the End the Judge Deshon decided to save Elvira leaving Katsumi and Gracie packing their bags. Tonight the 7 remaining Models will battle it out. Who will leave tonight?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deshon: Hello Models and welcome to your next Challenge. Today I wanna know your vision in the double Elimination Last Week. In the real world( if you are successful) you will have to critique tons of Models just like yourselves.

::CHALLENGE::
This week there will be no Challenge winner, and here on out there will be no challenge winner. But today You need to write roughly a paragraph(5 Plus Sentences) on how you felt on the double elimination. Was it the right decision? Did gracie deserve to go home? Did Katsumi deserve to go home? Did  Elvira deserve to stay? and give your reasoning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deshon: Every Model has a comfort zone, but sometimes a Model needs to learn how to step out of the box.

::PHOTOSHOOT::

This week I want to see a full on body shot. But heres the catch, you will be Posing NUDE!
I want to see some of you come out of your shell. (Don't Post ANYTHING that will result into a ban). This week I want ALL of you to try hard, and I dont wanna see not one bad Picture. Goodluck

::CRITERIA::
-Full Body Shot
- Showed you tried in the Challenge
- Nude
- Overall Creativity

(Please talk in the Model Mansion atleast twice a day to make this more interesting. You have 2 Days to finish the Challenge and Photoshoot)
4190 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
http://thelibertineezine.com/2012/11/10/preview-the-nude-in-vogue-complete-special-edition-veruschka-by-helmut-newton-for-vogue-russia-winter-2012/the-libertine-magazine-the-nude-in-vogue-special-edition-henry-clarke-for-vogue-russia-winter-2012-1/

I think they deserved to go home, if you can't deliever your gonna get your ass kicked, there is no sugar coating in modeling, make it or break it, love or hate, spectacular or sucktacular, they did I believe they gave up and gave themselves confidence so they deserved to leave.
4190 days 14 hours ago
Elvira
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EfThCPErxeE/T6rpvgXwVhI/AAAAAAAAC5A/VSDvycgdyJY/s1600/img601.jpg

Well, to be Honest i was pretty sorprissed went to bottom 3, i didnt excpected at all, but well everybody have different senses of fashionable, thats what i think, i like to prove other things, but its ok , everybody have a fashion vission, wich is respetable.
4190 days 13 hours ago
Jermin119
Challenge- I think Elvira should have went home. Her photo was absolutely horrendous to me and both of the other girls were stronger to me. I dont think Elvira will last long. As if one of the others stayed they would have a little more to prove and succeed. Elvira i hop you step it up soon cause your going home soon.

http://images.hotcelebshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Candice-Swanepoel4.jpg
4189 days 23 hours ago
Mkhan
I think it was the right decision to make it a double elimination, at this point only the models who work hard and have shown improvement deserve to make it so i think it was a wake up call and a good decision, Elvira's shot last week was really confusing and i was shocked that she stayed however I looked at her photo this week and it WAS the photo i was going to use until she used it so i am really scarred of her this week and I do see her as a competition so I think she did deserve to make it to the top 7!

http://www.guidoargentini.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/01-ALINA-IN-DEATH-VALLEY.jpg
she lays there, independently and is relieved of some problems she has faced in her life and wants to take everything off her and take all those bad memories away from her (thats why she is nude) and start with a new happy and colorful life, away from this death valley.
4188 days 23 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
-----CLOSED----

Its obv Nikai Man and Alice are not posting,therefore they are both eliminated.

Nikai Man- I honesly felt that you would go far, you an amazing personality, and amazing potential. Not posting your photo this week was a disappointment. As stated last week, im looking for a model that can represent Cycle's 1 winner, but its obvious you can't because you can't post a photo on time.

Alice- WOW. Thats all I have to say, after getting top photo, not once BUT twice in a row is disappointing. TBH you had a fairly good chance of winning instead of the other girls, your profailo is much stronger than the other girls. But as a model you have to follow the guidlines and you didn't therefor you are eliminated aswell.

There still will be an Elimination, because im looking for a Model that can represent my title and i Believe one of you is not capable for the semi-finals. Thank you to the rest of the girls that stayed patient, and thats why you are my final 5. Goodluck Panel and Elimination is coming up.

open group

ARIANA GRANDE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!