This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I TNTMC2EP7 | Panel

Topic » I TNTMC2EP7 | Panel

3808 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I CELIA I: Welcome models to our 7th panel. WOW, you've all came so so far, and now I want you all to know after this elimination the final 6 of you will travel to . . PARIS !
Paris is the most beautiful places in France, and the city of love. This week you had to do Motion Editorials. Its time to find out which models succeeded and which disappointed. But first lets get to the Judges.

Ray M.(S2-) ~ Ray is famous photographer for many modeling labels/agencies. He is a expert in the posing category, and knows everything to what it takes to have a great photo.

Carlisle(S2-) ~ Carlisle is a worldwide famous Male model who is signed with CHANEL. Carlisle is a expert at modeling 101, and knows what it takes to be infront of a camera, interviews, and commercials.

Now lets get to our prizes,

A spread with GUESS magazine
- http://i.imgur.com/G7drE9F.jpg
* 2 yr modeling contract with NY Model Management
- http://i.imgur.com/WW3Ilo2.png
* A year supply of make-up sponsored by Lo'Real cosmetics
- http://i.imgur.com/VH5yubI.jpg
* A new 2014 Ford Fushion!
- http://i.imgur.com/G1rYac8.jpg
* And a 100,000 cash prize!

As you see only myself and Ray our here today to critique, because As you know it's fashion week in Paris and Ebony and Carlisle is very busy. Myself and Ray will judge tonight for the first time. I will judge harsh because I know you guys know what to expect. We'll see ebony and carlisle in Paris. . . Well atleast 6 of you will.

When I call your name step forward.
3808 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Celia: Brittany you're first!

*Brittany step forward*

Brittany: Hello guys

Ray: Hello love, you seem nervous. Are you intimidated by having Celia judge for the first time.

Celia: *Rolls eyes at Ray*

Brittany: Well it is very intimidating for Celia to be a judge, because as she said she will judge harsher than intended. Its either a hit or miss for me.

Ray: Well let's see your best take!

Ray:  She was very sexy and mysterious throughout the video. I think she was giving amazing connection with her eyes and I liked the transition from good to bad. I do think I could have been abit toned down but overall it was a good motion editorial, well done.

Celia: I love the beginning and End with you being in the flowers. Overall the motion editorial was lovely. I loved how your portrayed different emotions, You movement (the slow running to the mirror) seemed un-natural and looked awkward, but overall You did great.

Brittany: Thank you both.
3808 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up, Jae .

*Jae struts forward*

Jae: Hello you fierce judges!

Celia: Oh why thank you. Each week you seem to be getting better and better but You havent seemed to reach the top yet. Why is that?

Jae: I honestly don't know. Maybe it takes longer for me to shine through such stiff competition. I am a fighter, and I will keep proving i should be here.

Ray: Well lets see your best take

(Ray was unable to see your video and Critique because the location he is in)

Celia: I love the emotion in this Motion Editorial. You actually told a story, which came across pretty sad and disheartening to me (which isn't a bad thing) i do wish there was some movement Because it is a "motion" editorial. I think this is a big step down from last week. You gave me 50% this week instead of 100%

Jae: Thanks
3808 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
next is Kaushal

*Kaushal steps forward*

Ray: How do you feel you did this week. I wanna see big improvement this week or you will sadly not go to Paris

Kaushal: I feel it I gave it all I had this week, Wether you like it not, i ferl i still satisfied my self by doing so

Celia: You better hope we like it! Anyways lets see your best take.

Ray: It was a good video, she had good poses and her body in the bikini looked amazing. I do have to say that she looked too angry for me at the beginning I would have liked to have seen her maybe have more fun rather than being too concentrated on one emotion.

Celia: I like this kaushal! I feel like your the only one so far that gave real editorial poses in your video. I love that it told a story, but Wasn't really clear. I have to disagree with ray I lovd intensity and fierceness she gave, and she did switch up her emotion at the end, I saw soft and subtle.

Ray: I don't agree.

Celia: Well I do *Flips hair*

Kaushal: :O thank you
3806 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Augustine you're next!

*Augustine struts forward*

Augustine: Hello judges.

Ray: Hello doll. How would you feel if you made it to Paris!

Augustine: It woul be a dream come true. Paris is big in the fashion industry and it would open so many doors for me! I just hope I did well enough to continue.

Ray: well I hope you did too ^_^

Celia: Lets see your best take .

Ray:  I loved the fact that this video seemed like a movie but it also showed you the making of it at the same time. Her eyes were stunning but the only thing I found a little cheesy was her running, didn't seem real felt over acted. Other than that great job!

Celia: I have mixed feelings about this motion editorial. I love the island it was presented on, I love how it kind of told a story. I love how you switched from emotion to emotion, it makes the editorial more real and interesting. I don't like the production in almost half of the video its very distracting.

Augustine: Thank you guys
3806 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next up is Hilary!

*Hilary steps forward*

Celia: Hello  Hilary,

Hilary: Hello Celia, and Ray!

Ray: tonight is your chance to redeem yourself. Do you believe you can?

Hilary: Most defiantly, i have confidence !

Celia: Well lets see your best take.

Ray:  I think this is one of the best videos I have seen up to now. She is the centre of attention throughout the video and her walk is fierce, sexy and really strong. I really enjoyed watching it and it seemed like you were having fun doing it so really well done.

Celia: I have to agree with Ray, this is one of your strongest weeks so far in this competition! I love how sexy you were in this video, but giving a little fun edge at the same time. The storyline was very over-powering and intriguing to watch. I love the interaction with the males, but I wish your walk was alittle stronger when you were strutting in the sand, but you were fiercefully flawless.

Hilary: YESY! ^_^ thank you
3806 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next is Angel!

*Angel steps forward*

Celia: Hello Angel!

Angel: Hello guys :)

Ray: I know your capability, because you've gotten top photo before so I expect the best from you!

Angel: Agreed, i really I hope I make a mark this week.

Celia: Lets see your best take

Ray: Her smize was incredible and she looked gorgeous but apposed to the other girls your video was much shorter and due to this it is abit hard to make your critique as long as the other girls.

Celia: I'm actually really disappointed. I expected the best from you and I got a :30+ second video. That isnt even a motion editorial, it's more like a commercial. I loved the intensity in your eyes, but I just can't look pass you ignoring the main part of the criteria.

Angel: Im so sorry, I hope i get another chance! Thanks
3806 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Next is Rayne!

*Rayne struts forward*

Rayne: Hello guys!:)

Celia: Hello doll, now you've been doing good in this competition, but you need something  to blow us away, something top photo worthy.

Rayne: And I believe I did just that.

Ray: Let's see your best take!

Ray:  All the outfits that came out were fierce, high fashion and just amazing. You were dancing, having fun and I enjoyed watching you. I am sure when people she this motion editoral they would definitely want to buy the clothes you are selling. Well done!

Celia: I love how your the only one who really sold clothing. I love the movement and the facial expressions, but sometimes in the video needed too control your face. I love this motion editorial but its missing something. I dont see any real movement (walking) its missing a spark that you seem to be missing in this competition.

Rayne: well thank you so much!
3633 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Phase I
Name: Shei Siate
Age (21-26): 24
Hometown: L.A
Bio & What Makes You a Bad Girl: Shei grew up in a family where she was the center of attention. She grew up in a perfect home, and until she was 10 it all went down. Her father ran out her life, because of problems with her mom. She felt used. Her mom couldnt deal, and Shei began taking care of her Sibilings since she was a teen. She is very independent. She is now a model for a big Agency in L.A She mainly known for supporting her international roots, and where her family came from.

Shei is a bad girl because she doesn't have to express herself, she doesn't have to beg for attention, and be all in your face. Shei doesn't have to say "i'm a bad girl", because once you say her you automatically know she is bad. She mainly rides solo, and it is hard for other girls to break up that wall infront of her. Shei dislikes ignorant people, and will stand up for what she think is right. She is very chill, and mostly likely very calm, but if you cross her disrespectfully and ignorantly she will get irritated quickly, and quick to question you. You rarely see Shei in a fight, but once she is in what, everyone one surrounding her knows the outcome, because she doesn't play around.
Picture of Your Bad Girl (Use Imgur.com): 
http://i.imgur.com/ypIi5qe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0dRujzF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nIJxyBT.jpg
1208 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
d

open group

ARIANA GRANDE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!