This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 - "Bikini Body"

Topic » Week 2 - "Bikini..

4271 days 1 hour ago
EllaElla
This week you will all upload a picture using Google of a bikini any bikini be an artist shock me, i don't want simple, show me color & shock me, You have 24 hours!
4270 days 23 hours ago
pooh0902
http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/465993619/S-M-L-wholesale-free-shipping-colorful-bikini-women-branded-swimsuits-print-swimwear-bikinis-BK0057.jpg

this picture is from google... sorry for the first picture that i posted last time because i did not read the full instruction... but thanks for saving me i hope i could move forward for this group... =)
4258 days 23 hours ago
EllaElla
Sara - i love the mix of colors very nice, i'm not really feeling the top tough look's very loose

Pooh - i'm loving the colours an the neck piece but it's nice but not great
Destiny - i don't know if i hate it or love it, it's not a wow i'm just speachless, you need to step it up

Jermin - love the colours an it goes beautiful with the models skin. Love it

Katietana - i'm abosolutly loving this bikini it's amazing. I want it.

Americus - i'm stuck do i love or am i worried it's very mens magazineish. Don't get me wrong i love the colours an design it's a nice bikini.

Anna - it's very 1980's not loving the look. Looks very smilar design to destiny :/

Glinda - there's not really much to the bikini. nice design though

Joshua - i also love the colours but this is just not standing out to me. Enjoyed looking out it though

Vanessa - Love the design it's stands out because it's different to everyone else's an i love that, not feeling the poker dots though.

open group

Next Top Stylist ** GIFT INCLUDED**

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!