This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yerg's Speach

Topic » Yerg's Speach

4266 days 6 hours ago
Yerg must make his speech here
4266 days 6 hours ago
Yerg
do I have to make it now?
4266 days 6 hours ago
yes
4266 days 6 hours ago
Yerg
lol it might take a few minutes it's gonna be long
4266 days 6 hours ago
Yerg
Okay guys, this is probably going to be the longest ass speech you guys have ever read in any group game, but I feel I need to explain my game well for you guys to be able to make your decision because the biggest part of my game wasn’t alliances or anything like that but me.

Okay so first things firsts Social Game: social game on tengaged especially on group games should be extremely easy, all you need to do is not start cussing people out and not be a troll or a jerk and of course drop a few jokes every now and then. But there is also one element that shows up in a lot of areas on Tengaged, inactivity. From the first week when Mikeboogie stated his first noms on week 1 that in this game people were going to target the inactives so I knew I had to be active. I think I did pretty well on this the first few weeks, I showed up as much as I could and was pretty active when I was there as well as not being too boring in my opinion. But I also had a plan for final 8-5, I knew at that point smart players would start targeting big threats so I went completely inactive through a 2 weeks with the reassurance that I wouldn’t get nommed due to the fact that there were bigger inactives out there.  I was actually always there and I knew exactly what was going on outside of alliances, around this point I also got the Bronze POV and I knew I had to go back in.  I was partially active for week 4 but I came back in week 5 for good when I won hoh. My strategy this week was simply to go with the flow, I nommed Boots and Julian, an inactive and the biggest threat. My target was of course Boots but once Boots won POV I went with my initial strategy and nommed the inactives so not to piss anyone off. Julian went this week.
Week 6 the battle against the inactives went on, and don’t think I’m idiotic I knew exactly well there was a strong alliance especially with Boogie/Boots. Steven leaving was an excellent moment for me and I think it was one of the turning points for me. At this point the alliance started to get a bit arrogant and I learned more of their dynamic knowing specifically that Boogie and Boots had a strong relationship.  Then came Week 7, no matter what anyone says imo this was the most important week in the game. Agent won hoh and I suspected he/boogie/boots were the alliance once he nommed me and Ivan. I needed Ivan to stay in the game ( More on this and the Bronze Veto move later.) so I tried my damned hardest in the veto and it paid off. At this point I knew who was going, everything was set up for things to go my way. I played the veto on Ivan simply to shock people ( Come on who doesn’t want to do that at one point?) and then I played the bronze veto on me, making the two noms Boogie and Boots the two biggest threats and alliance. This secured my thought that at least one of them had an alliance with Agent (But obviously both of them) and my plan was to get rid of Boogie due to my final 2 with Boots (More on that later) but then Boots had a bronze pov, it wouldn’t have mattered either way Boogie would have gone. But Boogie left the game. Week 8 I tried to win the hoh but I knew the best move to secure me and Ivan in the final three plus Boots would be to throw it so I didn’t spam as hard as Boots. Boots not surprisingly put me and Ivan up but I managed to win the veto and vote out Agent leaving me with two final 2 deals in the final three with me, Boots who respected game play and Ivan who had been my main ally.
Overall everything I did had a reason and I think my social game was the most thought out with every single comment.

Now for Strategy; in week 1 a few people mailed me wanting to get Boogie out but Boogie won HOH which changed the course of the game for me, I mailed Boogie simply to have some sort of relationship knowing he would be a big character in the house. After that my main strategy was my social game, but when I came back in week 5 I made an alliance with Ivan knowing he probably didn’t have any deals with
4266 days 6 hours ago
Yerg
(CONT) anyone He became my number 1 ally in the house. After a lot of stuff that I already covered I decided to make a deal with Boots. I knew perfectly well Boots was in a bigger alliance but he offered me a final 2 deal (Or I offered him don’t remember), and we became a final 2 alliance. After saving Ivan and Steven leaving 3-0, Boogie won hoh and put me and Ivan up. At this point it was obvious one of us was going and if that happened it would suck for me. I simply reassured Ivan and my alliance with Boots and went with the plan. I won the veto challenge much to my surprise ( I was totally expecting a win from Boogie in that final 2 in the challenge) and my plan went through. I shocked the whole house and soon me and Ivan were safe and Boogie and Boots were up. My plan was to get rid of Boogie for a few reasons, first of all it would make my alliance with Boots closer due to the fact that his strongest ally would be out, second of all because I might’ve lost a jury vote and lastly simply to make a big move, this was the least important one of them all but up until now my entire game had been completely social with a bit strategic. I mean even Natalie from Survivor Samoa had a big blindslide (Erik), after Boogie was gone, I threw the challenge and Boots won by a landslide. Boots put me and Ivan up and I was sure that I needed to get Agent out because he and Boots had an alliance.  I won POV just like I planned and voted out Agent leaving me with two people who would probably take me too final two.
At final three, I wanted Ivan to win the final hoh because more so than Boots I was sure he would take me and him voting out Boots would go better than me voting out Boots. My chances would have increased dramatically if I voted out Boots and brought Ivan and I wouldn’t have to type this long speech. But Boots stayed true to his word and brought me.

Challenges: I threw the first few ones that I participated in, I think I won when I needed it more than anything.

Okay thank you all for a great game, you’re all amazing.  I had to type this speech because Boots is the favorite to win right now and this is my last plea for help.

Imo I had a good sight on things made moves when I had to, won challenges when I had too and played a great social game.
One thing I would’ve changed, make alliances sooner..
My Biggest Single Move: Boogie going out

Thank you all and gl making your decision. May the best man win Boots ?.
4266 days 6 hours ago
Yerg
(lol I meant may the best man win Boots!)
4266 days 6 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Yerg agent put u and Ivan up not me
4266 days 6 hours ago
Yerg
oh oh, and I did Spam Wars and let's be honest that was the best thing this season ;) (other than Avatar being such a great host of course #BringHostWithComplimentsFTW
4266 days 6 hours ago
Yerg
(Oh sorry typo, you try and type this long a speech sorry about that :P.)
Agent put me and Ivan up.
4266 days 5 hours ago
Yerg
(ONE LAST THING, I GUESSED BOOTS AND BOOGIE WERE PLAYING MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE BUT THE ALLIANCE THAT WAS IMPORTANT TO ME WAS THE BBA (BOOTS, BOOGIE AGENT)
THIS ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT BUT I WANTED TO CLARIFY)
4265 days 17 hours ago
Yerg
or the BAM ;)

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!