This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Noms-10

Topic » Noms-10

3517 days 22 hours ago
Jay has until 4:00 PM EST wensday to make his noms
3517 days 22 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Hello everyone this is the nomination ceremony, I have decided to let each of you mail me why I should keep you. This ceremony 2 I'll continue in a few hours
3517 days 22 hours ago
woodrowwrust
congrats on the hoh man
3517 days 15 hours ago
jtalylor0800
The key that I will pull for safety is... Brady, you are safe. Jabbar, I have nominated you because you nominated me before and I'm returning the favor. You've won 3 HoH and that makes you a threat for my game. Woody, I have nominated you because you also have won an HoH. You guys have the veto challenge so good luck :) this nomination ceremony is over
3517 days 1 hour ago
rabbaj
welp, Im assuming you want us 2 out..and Ive only won 2
3516 days 21 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Well 2 is close enough and I only put you guys up because you guys have the most hoh
3516 days 21 hours ago
Veto will be posted tommorow time will be set friday
3508 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
As winner of the golden power of veto, I have decided you use it on myself, meaning that Brady is automatically a renom
3508 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
Well, I feel as though I would've been evicted if I didn't win, and plus, I think that jt wanted to take Brady to the end for an easy win, and noone should get an easy win....therefore I vote to evict brady
3508 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
Besides, Woodrow and I had a f2 deal since the beginning
3508 days 20 hours ago
woodrowwrust
hell yeah yay us
3508 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Lol so instead of evicting a strong competitor u evicted me so clearly u have a worse chance at winning HoH plus both of them would never take u
3508 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
And if woody does take u he will be the biggest idiot ever
3508 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
That isn't true at all, LMFAO...if he wins, we both wudve won 2 hohs, so it'll be a toss up.....and, there is no guarantee that you would have taken me....so yeah
3508 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
And I'm not scared of any1, lol

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!