This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Noms ~ 5

Topic » Noms ~ 5

3551 days 11 hours ago
shae has 12 hours to make noms here
3551 days 10 hours ago
FisherandSonsandDiaz
As current head of household, it is my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction.
My nominations are as follow

Maddie

Luke

I have nominated you Maddie due to the proof that you are in fact a competitor, which is a threat to my game. This isn't personal, you just intimidate me haha.

I have nominated you Luke because you have two HOH tickets, that could be three HOHS in a row, thats threatening and I would be scared if you won three of them.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3551 days 9 hours ago
Lynette
Thanks for safety, Shae!
3551 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Ty Shae finally I get some safety after 2 rounds!
3551 days 9 hours ago
rabbaj
tysm shae
3551 days 8 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Thanks for the safety Shae
3551 days 7 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Thanks for safety
3550 days 16 hours ago
LukeyRegan
3550 days 13 hours ago
LukeyRegan
This is the veto ceremony. As veto holder, I have the power to veto on of the nominees, either  Maddie or Myself..................

I have chosen to keep this veto around my neck and use it on myself!
Shae , since I have just veto'd one of your nominees, you will need to name a replacement nominee.
Good luck everyone.
This veto meeting is ajourned.
*Closes veto box*
3550 days 13 hours ago
FisherandSonsandDiaz
*Opens box because its not over til i replace the nominee*

There is a particular person in this house that im pretty sure we all may or may not know. This could be threatening to my game, i dont know whether to trust this person, so lynette, take a seat on the block.

This veto meeting is adjourned.
*closes veto box*
3550 days 13 hours ago
omggiraffe
GL Lynette may the best nominee stay:) lol.

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!