This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Ceremony #4

Topic » POV Ceremony #4

3178 days 11 hours ago
AverageFinish
Nathan "Welcome to the Power of Veto ceremony. I have the power to veto one of my nominees. I have decided.............
to use the Power of Veto on Latisha. Alexa, since I have just vetoed one of your nominees, you must name a replacement."

Alexa: Alright I choose to nominate...
."
"WAIT! Not so fast!
Keats: on Day 1, I won the power of the Coup d'Etat. This power gives me the option to veto one or both of the nominees, and choose my own replacements. I have decided to use it this week. Since the nominee wouldn't matter as I would take them off anyway, Alexa will not be naming a replacement.

John, I am using this power to take you off of the block. Since there are now two empty nominee seats, I will name my replacements. They are....
Jax and Steven. You two are very active players. Best of luck to both of you."

Nathan: "This meeting has been adjourned."
3178 days 11 hours ago
AverageFinish
Please send in your votes to evict Jax or Steven before tomorrow night @ 8:25 PM EST for a LIVE DOUBLE EVICTION! Followed by a SECRET COMP that will be announced then.

*CONFESSIONALS*
3178 days ago
BigBrother_78
Good luck noms!
3178 days ago
BigBrother_78
*hugs Jax* *Hugs Steven*

open group

Average's Big Brother 3 • Day 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!