This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of Veto Comp #1

Topic » Power of Veto Comp #1

3226 days 11 hours ago
AverageFinish
Hello houseguests, and welcome to the Power of Veto competition. The winner of this competition will have the power to veto one of the HOH's nominees. Competing will be the HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 houseguests chosen by random draw.

HOH- Latisha
NOM- Alexa & Brad
Random Draw- Jax, John & Tanner

This competition is called Song Hunt, and here's how it works:

Below will be 10 random words. Your job is to find 4 songs, but each 4 songs can contain only 1 of those 10 words. Picking 4 songs with different words correctly will earn you 1 point for each song, 4 points total. If all 4 songs are different generes, (sub-generes do not count) you will earn 10 points. Also, I already have chosen songs with these 10 words, so if you happen to match one of the 10 songs I've chosen, you'll earn 15 points for each matched song.

If someone has already sent me their songs, and you send one of the same songs as they did, that song will be nullified for the 2nd person and they will not earn any points for it.

Please PM me your 4 songs, and ask any questions below. By sending these songs, the preferred method of proof is a lyric site called azlyrics. But anything is alright. You have until 8PM EST to send me your 4 songs, and POV results will be posted then.

The competition has now begun, good luck!
3226 days 11 hours ago
AverageFinish
10 RANDOM WORDS:
Mythical
Program
Blast
Align
Enemies
Celebration
Surgeon
Thief
Back
Abstinent
3226 days 11 hours ago
AverageFinish
I'll confirm that the words DO NOT have to be in the title. They can be anywhere in the song.

open group

Average's Big Brother 3 • Day 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!