This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged housemates

Topic » Tengaged housemates

4311 days 2 hours ago
IceCold
Why is it that when people become popular on tengaged they forget about you, I had many friends on tengaged who got popular and got allot of karma joined  big bother stars, and they removed me as their friends ? why ? because I'am a noob ? because I'm not popular enough, to me that's just sick,

No matter if I was number one on tengaged I'l never un friend my friends on tengaged, I only add people on tengaged I can trust, I'm not going to had other famous tengaged house mates just to be popular with the cool crowd , thats bull,

I rather have friends on tengaged I can trust and I'l never forget them or un friend them just because I made more karma and got a level black colour.
4310 days 17 hours ago
Glinda
ikr right i just want people who like me even though i've been a yellow level for 2 years it sucks that i'll never get to be in the in crowd so i want my own crew
4310 days 3 hours ago
YourBestFriend
That happened to me too. I started about a year ago and some people dont even appreciate that I'm here! It sucks!

open group

Team Fierce

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!