This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Introduce yourselfs

Topic » Introduce yourselfs

4311 days 7 hours ago
IceCold
I'am IceCold Founder and Leader of Team Fierce, if no one like's the fact I'am Leader that's no problem we can vote for a leader so if anyone would like to be the leader of the Team don't be afraid to say it now

Basically I'm black lol, but yeah I love watching big bother and survivor but to be honest I prefer Survivor because survivor is more intense and the game play is far more exciting.

That's why I joined tengaged because it's the closet thing to playing the actual real survivor
4310 days 21 hours ago
Glinda
i'm glinda and i'd love to be like the vice president of the group i'm experienced and know when to step up, and back up

i'm mainly a group game player but play when i think its right because i always get 4th place

i'd love it if i could get some help in a castings in need t's
4310 days 8 hours ago
YourBestFriend
I'm YourBestFriend and a member of Team Fierce. I would like to be the leader, but I think IceCold is good.

I love Survivor, Big Brother, Glass House, and Amazing Race! I watch all of them! I do pretty good in games. I just got Light Green! Yay me!
4305 days 5 hours ago
MidnightTrain
Well hey guys! IceCold invited me here recently after I had an alliance with him and we made it to f3. It was also, my first game, and I truly enjoyed it and I can't even believe i got 5 vetoes. I grew up watching Survivor since Vanatu, Amazing race since Tammy and Victor won, and Big brother since season 10! haha. thats pretty much it.
4301 days 6 hours ago
Mariah59
Hey!
I'm Mariah and I got invited to this group after having an alliance with IceCold. I sometimes watch BB but not Survivor
4298 days 2 hours ago
craigdobson
Hi my name is Craig, I can be very loyal when I want to be thats why I was invited to this group by Icecold because we were in a game of fastings and we made it to the F3 with are other ally , IceCold brought us from being the weak underdogs to being a winner. I love making strategies and i'm very competetive. I'm 16 and from a little Island call the Isle Of Man its very small and boring here. I'm looking forward to going up the ranks in this game. :)
4205 days 22 hours ago
Russell11
Sup, this is Russell here. I got invited to this group after having an alliance with IceCold. I'm sometimes loyal and sometimes not-so-loyal, but if you're on Team Fierce, i got u

open group

Team Fierce

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!