This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Jamie

3235 days 2 hours ago
Js21
3235 days 2 hours ago
Js21
the other tribe are bitches
Js21SurvivorFan37
but is it bad for saying that they look at least a bit more fun? i feel like this is kim spradlin central over here. i'm over constant game talk and feel like this tribal is gonna be a CP snoozefest. right now i'm content to play the game of "oh i talk to no one yeah i'll do that" (as long as it ain't me mofos yhyhyh) because it's keeping the target off my back.

obviously james is my #1 ally but the thing is that he's a strong player who loves to get his own way (james would agree). tonight i'm looking out for him and i hope he looks out for me but as far as i'm concerned my game is not follow blindly, it's gonna be eyes open, mouths shut. looking at all the people, 2 names that pop up are jman and Millie. there's a long time between now and when the votes are revealed so who knows whats gonna happen.
3234 days 10 hours ago
Js21
well my vote is for jordan, nothing personal against him, it isn't even his fault he's going, all these alliances and he's literally the odd one out. it's kinda like fiji where there's the four horseman and Yau/Earl/Cassandra and then the people in the middle who are just throw aways, in this game (to my knowledge) that's Joe (glad he has immunity b/c i trust him but i know other people aren't so sure), Millie, Jordan and Awwsum.

2 main alliances: Slim/Ben/Stephen and myself, and Mearl/Sporty/Stephen/Ben and myself.

Me being the social butterfly I am I know that Stephen, Ben and me are in the best positions. Hunky dory you see? Turns out though Ben thinks Stephen is with Mearl/Sporty wants that pair broken up and I'm kind of in the middle because I want Ben to trust me but then Stephen is kind of crucial to my game because he knows more than Ben does right now.

I just want a simple tribal where Jordan goes home. Yet I guarantee someone will get paranoid and then we'll have another 500 conversations that will end in the same result. Bye felicia.

Jordan, I hope you go for my own sanity xoxo
3219 days 2 hours ago
Js21
'll vote Eric whatever

Hate this tribe but Millie because at least she is P toned. Her MORP/CPP + my snarky OTTM mixed 1 episode story I have a feeling is over soon but oh well. My love 4ever

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!