This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rhys

3235 days 17 hours ago
Js21
3235 days 17 hours ago
Js21
fuck, me and cory made a whoopsy (we're a duo, together we are called crease but he doesnt know  that)

there were two premades so either way im voting with a premade but i think i picked the wrong one

because vivian, torsa, chris, luke and nikola are all a bunch of diva slimeballs who are probably all under 5'6 irl but fortunately they're all stars players so i know i can mentally dominate them because ive won more group games than they have castings the bunch of french hens, i hope they never procreate for the good of planet earth

im asking them to send me to redemption island so i can be carried by god
3231 days 9 hours ago
Js21
so megan and tots are dead (wo)men walking

cory and me are alive and well and in our prime of life and everything seems new and exciting and we're doing cartwheels of freshly mown grass - what a time to be alive

and then viv, torsa, chris, luke, and nikola are all a bunch of decrepit scoundrels who look like the worn out stressballs theyve all used from many many miserable years hunched haggard over a teapot as they gossip like witches near a brewing stand

i just want to get off this tribe and allign with JS21's people, thats where i belong!! <3
3227 days 21 hours ago
Js21
okay so this swap is fucking awesome and i didnt think id be able to get revenge so fast on these people that i hate, but DING DONG,

oh sorry someone is at the door

let me just go let them in

oh i wonder who this could be

*opens door up*

IT'S KARMA BITCH LET ME IN!!!!

*lets karma in*

FUCK YEAH KARMA, GRAB SOME DRINKS AND SNACKS AND ALSO TAKE YOUR SHOES IN BECAUSE GETTING MUD OF CARPET IS A HASSLE

*puts on some david bowie and turns music up to full*

yaxha lying about the first vote is one thing, and them screenshotting my messages is another, and chris threatening me everyday is a third BUT THE FINAL STRAW IS THAT GARDENIA WAS MY FRIEND BEFORE THIS AND DIDN'T SPEAK A WORD TO ME ALL GAME UNTIL THIS FUCKING SWAP
it's so arrogant and im not even emotional but im playing this game with fury and emotions which is the sign of a bad survivor player but im pratically frothing at the mouth to destroy every last one of will's picks

literally i am prepared to go to the grave to get rid of those sassy slay-holes
3227 days 21 hours ago
Js21
i know what i did wasnt a good game move as ive just alligned with far superiror players, but at least they make the god damn effort with me, and hopefully i can play the weakness and loyalty card and they'll eventually forget about me and then WACHOP!!! I'll comic book style punch their lights out! but seriously im probably next

it's funny that the approach the premade are taking to me voting them out is chris going fucking bezerk like WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!! WE WERE IN A FINAL 2!!! ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS SHEEP ME WHILE I DONT GIVE YOU ANY INFORMATION ALL GAME, TELL YOU THE WRONG VOTE, AND DONT INCLUDE YOU IN ALLIANCES, WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT THAT!!!!! while nik is kissing my ass which is the preferred approach, 'oh my god what a great play!! never saw that coming!! youre like the best player here!!!' if anything torsa's approach of not sayign a fucking word is the only one not pissing me off. i like that girls style! great gameplay!!

tbf nik's a nice guy and so is ben/jamie and tots etc. but im trying to play the idiot savant villain esque Sackeshi type trope and im doing a BANG UP JOB so ill stop being so nice

anyway i've made chris into my ultimate rival and he says "i won a 100 player season so watch out!!" and i'm like piss off you tiny man i've won 6 consecutive group games, i hope the beegees wake you up every night for the next year by playing their greatest hits on loop you fucking tadpole
3219 days 10 hours ago
Js21
ever heard of killing 2 birds with 1 stone?

well getting rid of the premade was like killing a whole roost with one pellet from a spud gun (i used to love those things pow pow)

and now chris who was a massive poop lord is gone and it was like take candy from a baby whose palms are sweaty cuz its warm outside and he can't hold onto his sweets

im just gunna play the middle and hang out with every1 forever now because im with cory/megan/tots but also ben/jamz and if those guys stay im happy
3219 days 10 hours ago
Js21
So I made a WW alliance with Cory and Megan and Dana and Dana wanted to protect Mearl and go after Stephen but today I find out Dana told Ben about this? You fuckin what m8?

Oh nuh-uh, what is it about Wills Warriors that can't keep their damn mouths shuts and their freaking noses out of everyone's butts. We are already rapidly depleting in numbers and now you're making me go after you Dana? This girl was in GOOD, for my entire game she was in good, but all the truths come out now about her playing every which side, and now I'm teaming up with the strangest bunch to hopefully pull the plug of her sink of sneakiness.

I want WW to look weak as possible and I also want to start something big If we can blindside Dana and have this not get back to Mearl before the vote then all hell breaks loose and hopefully no one will look at me as the source of it all. I'm starting a war.
3219 days 10 hours ago
Js21
I've been flipping back and fourth more than a burger in a hot pan and this is how dumb/smart I'm playing this game is that yesterday I voted out Mearl because he kept throwing me under the bus, but knew I'd flip straight back to Cory/Marshall but just said 'eh ill figure it out' and TAH-DAH, I came up with the idea that if ben/jamie/millie/me split the votes in case of an idol, then I can just flop and vote out one of them 3-2-1.

omg rhys bust playr evr

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!