This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Chris

3247 days 22 hours ago
Js21
3247 days 22 hours ago
Js21
im only sending this 1 in depth bc i dont want you people to think im floating along being a sheep.

so i was added to an alliance as the FIFTH PERSON, with yaxha, torsa viv and lukey

i wanted to bring in rhys but they didnt trust rhys because of some shit idk but i trust rhys the most so like lol

i dont really trust this alliance, it's obvious to me that yaxha torsa and viv are pretty tight i think and obviously im going to be on the outs of that if we go deep

i couldnt tell rhys about the vote because they said not to, and if i told rhys we were voting tico and not dana, and they saw there were 6 votes for tico, they'd automatically know it was me that told rhys the actual vote and then they wouldnt trust me, that'd be dumb

so i didnt tell rhys, and i recovered with him by telling him exactly that

my plan at the moment is to stick with this group until i get an opportunity to flip and start to take them out. There's no way in hell they'll take me to the end, I need to do that myself

rhys and i will lay low for a while because it's the smartest thing to do, while the egos of yaxha and totstrashy go at each other and we can float through until we can vote yaxha and his crew out.

I'm not coming back to go home at 5th, im coming back to win.
3243 days 14 hours ago
Js21
HAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHA ANOTHER 2 VOTES IM SAFE FROM NOW

MY IMMUNITY IS KEEPING ME IN THIS GAME, AND TRIBAL IMMUNITY IS KEEPING ME IN LONGER. GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3240 days 2 hours ago
Js21
this tribe swap is complicated as fuck. I know I have viv for sure, the other two lifer and megan, I'm not sure. I approached both of them asking if they want to stay true to wills warriors and they both said yes. I have faith they will because, I mean, viv and I are both safe now. I was planning on faking a random.org between viv, megan and lifer and give it to viv regardless so neither of them think im just with viv and will consider voting with us, and the random.org popped up as viv anyways and i took a gif of it, so it's proof that i didnt rig it to THEM, even though that's what I wanted to do.

I know for a fact that megan or lifer is getting votes, so they'll have to stick with us if they want a guarentee that they wont be getting votes.

I sent a very long mail to megan and lifer and viv explaining why it's the right decision to stick together, because if it goes to rocks it'll be only 1 of us from our side and 3 from the other side drawing rocks. We have a great chance of getting through this vote

I'm also talking to marshall trying to get him to flip, he basically said he was on the bottom and his tribe wouldnt listen to his input, but then he started asking questions. Very specific questions. He obviously was trying to get information from me, probably so HE could get either megan or lifer to flip. But now they have no choice. It's either they're voting LIFER, or MEGAN. There's no other choice for them.

I'm hoping for the best this tribal, but I'm not going into it falsely assuming everything will go the way I want it to.
3240 days 2 hours ago
Js21
welp my plan got thrown out the window. I tried to get marshall on board for voting stephen out, I could sense he was shady and he clearly went and told stephen because stephen went to lifer and said "chris told me you were all voting me out" and mearl has an idol, so i mean that fucking flopped. The new plan is for myself, viv, lifer and megan to switch our votes to awsum and not tell marshall. So marshall still thinks we're voting for stephen, I even re-confirmed it with him and he thinks it, so if mearl uses his idol on stephen, we all vote awsum and it ties, and hopefully megan or lifer wont draw the purple rock. It's our only chance to make it through this vote.

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!