This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Cory

3236 days 14 hours ago
Js21
3236 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Everyone is running around like chickens with no heads on their shoulders and I'm here like wazzup folks. Yaxha is apparently being targeted by Tico and Dana so he's trying to do a big ol fliperoo and smack Dana right in the face with a blindside but I'm like bruh she has an idol. If I got that idol I would just play it right away to move further a round and get the paranoia surrounding it off my back.

I don't even have an alliance but these people are so crazy I think Imma just play this game day2day
3235 days 18 hours ago
Js21
Will your tribe sucks dick. Rhys Dana and I are being ostracized by this premade of dickweeds who don't even play group games. WHY DID YOU CAST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO ARE FRIENDS I HATE YOUUUUUUUUU. THIS IS BvW1 ALL OVER AGAIN AND I AM CANDICE I AM CANDICEEEEEEE

This is also Caramoan and I am Francesca and Brandon and everyone else is Cochran. This is like Second Chances and I am Kimmi and everyone else is fucking Spencer.

When is the tribe switch and if there isn't one planned you better implement one real fuckin quick. Jus I want to be on your tribe my tribe is full of losers. Your tribe has actual people instead of whatever beasts my tribe has
3234 days 21 hours ago
Js21
So Dana, Rhys, and I hatched a plan. Dana thinks that she can get Torsa to flip on Chris, and we also have Megan (we think). This plan is obviously good for me in the short run, but Chris is the one person on the other side that I actually talk to, so in the long run it cuts off all ties from that group. So :/ oh well I'm just trying to get to a swap. BECAUSE A SWAP IS HAPPENING.
please.
3231 days 12 hours ago
Js21
Okay before I get into this I just want to say everything I said in the comp was to camouflage myself and become one of them cuz if they think I'm a boss bitch or whatever terminology they want to use maybe they'll target me last.

But anyhow, looking back at that challenge yea Viv and kinda torsa were being annoying but they didn't say anything too offensive. Like it was pretty clear to me that they were just fucking around. If you go back and look at everything people, including myself, said it's clear that Ben said the most personal and offensive things. He just took it way way to seriously and starting slandering people as no live losers and that's just annoying. And since WW came off worst due to quantity (even though what we said wasn't actually offensive, just annoying af) JJ are going to act self righteous and moralistic for the rest of the game.

So yea there ya go. I still want to flip at the tribe swap, but now I might not depending on who I end up with (if there's a swap to begin with)
3226 days 17 hours ago
Js21
I'm so glad I didn't flip last tribal. I legitimately was going to but Viv and Chris both were immune which is dumb and Mouse was the only other option and I had no guarantee that they weren't actually voting me and I'd pull a Tyson and go 4-3-1.

But good thing I didn't because Viv and Torsa quit anyhow so :]
Butttttttttttttttttttttt I still don't like Ben from that challenge so I'm not as giddy to vote out Chris as Rys is so we'll just have to see about that.

Also Will this is what you get for casting people to get easy allies the next time you play stars with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3225 days 1 hour ago
Js21
Okay so I'm just going at the flow at this point because apparently I'm the outs? Rhys somehow made his way into the hottest crew in town but he left me in the dirt with Mouse and Dana. Butttt I do have connections with Mearl and Slim so hopefully that can help me out. Also Mearl claims he wants to make a move next tribal so let's do it :]
3219 days 13 hours ago
Js21
I feel like I'm the only one seeing the obvious. Millie, Ben, and Jam are a F3. I mean they're targeting Eric for crying out loud, who for anyone that doesn't have a secured F3 would be a great person to take to the F3. But for some reason everyone I'm working with is dodging around that (Rhys, Mearl, Slim). Mearl says it's because Slim doesn't want to flip, Slim says it's because Mearl didn't want to, and Rhys is making it so obvious that he is aligned with them. Every time I bring it up he throws out a different name.

So idk looks like it's Stephen tonight, which is a waste. I think the votes are going to Eric but Mearl claims that he's idoling him.
3219 days 13 hours ago
Js21
So hooray for immunity. This gives me the chance to kind of come out of the shadows.
At this point I really don't know what I want for the endgame. All I know is that Millie, Ben, and Jam need to be broken up pronto.
I worry that if I make it to the end I'll be seen as irrelevant because I've been staying out of the drama.
I really don't even talk to the trio that much because I know I'll have to take them out, so why form bonds that are just going to be broken? My three "allies" in Mearl, Rhys, and Slim seem to have other ideas. They just keep on talking to them.
I'm just trying to play this game straight up, especially with the carnage that this game has brought. We'll see if that works out for me.
I mean I did lie about having the idol but :x I can at least keep one secret to myself.
3219 days 13 hours ago
Js21
This is frustrating. Like consider me the only actual Will Warrior remaining because Rhys has decided to leave the trashy team and pretend that he was a JJ all along. But I don't roll that way I remember my humble beginnings in the warrior ghetto and I won't turn my back on dat title.

I really hope Slim or I win immunity so we can actually do something with my idol but otherwise they're just gonna split the votes. At this point I have no idea why Rhys feels like he is in a better position over there, maybe he just did it because he's better friends with them idk. But he totally abandoned me. I thought it would be us WW against the world but nope it's just me. Hopefully he gets his lol.

open group

Trish Hegarty

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!